Kirkland Disposable Diapers Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 510 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

Provides baby with outstanding fit and comfort.

April 21, 2017

I love these diapers! I have used them with 3 of my 4 kids without any issues (and I wish I had found them when my oldest was little!) You can't beat the price, the value is amazing!

April 13, 2017

I find these diapers to be excellent value for the money. I have never had a leakage issue and sometimes while out doing errands her diaper has gotten quite full. I'd compare these diapers to other big name brands like Huggies and pampers and say the quality is just the same but the price is much better.

April 13, 2017

Being a mom to a baby I obviously go through a ton of diapers! I wanted something cost effective that worked. I've tried other name brand diapers and to be honest some worked and some didn't. I love Kirkland diapers though, I'd say they're the same quality as Huggins but cheaper! Win win! It's all we use now.

April 13, 2017

I bought these back when I had a Costco membership because why not.. I have to say, I really didn't like them. The sizing was just super off in comparison to Huggies, pampers, parent's choice and the Shoppers drug Mart brand.. The baby was within the weight range for the size I bought, but they fit much smaller. Essentially I had just bought a huge box of diapers that didn't fit my infant.. I wasn't very happy. Thankfully I was able to donate them..

March 30, 2017

I have used both name-brand diapers (pampers and huggies) and will only buy the Kirkland diapers now. The quality is superior and the price is much lower! I heard Kirkland diapers are made by huggies and they appear that this may he true judging by the look. I find they absorb just as well or better than name-brand diapers. I also like that there is no scent in them. My son has very sensitive skin and these diapers don't bother him at all. Can't say enough good things about these diapers.

March 30, 2017

I rather these over pampers or huggies! I wish there was a costco closer but I stock up when I do go. My little guy never has a leak or anything when we are using these!

March 16, 2017

I have used several different types of diapers because my little one has such sensitive skin and I have found that this brand has been the best. I also found that other brands leaked. I will definitely continue buying these.

January 26, 2017

I was always reluctant to try Kirkland diapers because I had tried other non Huggies and Pampers and was never happy with them however I grabbed a pack the last time I was at Costco because they were out of our usual size in our usual brand and I was very surprised- Kirkland is almost exactly like huggies in appearance and works just as well. I just wish I had tried them earlier.

January 25, 2017

I was always using Costco Kirkland brand diapers but my son filled the diaper or leaked on the sides and always woke up because of it . Just terrible I have now switched to another brand.

January 05, 2017

Kirkland and Huugies diapers are the same. I didn't know this until one of my children ended up with a bad rash from these diapers, but my youngest has used these diapers as well with no rash. I found I can buy the brand we prefer for around the same price so not a huge savings. I like how they kept leaks at bay and the softness of them.