Kirkland Signature Pre-Moistened Daily Facial Cleansing Towelettes Reviews

Ranked #83 out of 162 in Facial Wipes

June 18, 2017

I would recommend this product

I am the mother of a teenage daughter that has mild acne. She does not like to spend a lot of time washing her face. I bought the Kirkland facial towelettes and she loves the convenience and ease of use and so far her acne is minimizing.

March 06, 2017

J'adore ces lingettes démaquillante de Kirkland. Chaque fois que je vais au Costco, j'en achète une boîte, parce qu'elle sont mes préférés. Elle enlève tellement bien tout le maquillage. J'Adore !

January 11, 2017

I love this product!! When I first bought this product I bought them because they were on sale. I loved them and used them for years then recently I purchased another popular brand thinking I would like them better but I didn't even finish the new ones before I went back to the Kirkland ones!! They don't sting your eyes and are very gentle!

December 09, 2016

Je vais rarement au costco puisque je n'ai pas de carte de membre mais quand j'y vais j’achète toujours une boite de ces lingettes !!!! je les aimes beaucoup ! elles sont douce et non-irritante , elles enlève le maquillage sans frotter et ne s'effrite pas. et que dire du prix ? très très avantageux ! je les recommande a toute les personnes qui comme moi utilise des lingettes démaquillante chaque jour et qui recherche une solution abordable mais efficace.

December 09, 2016

An amazing deal! The boxes come with different size packages in them which makes the towelettes awesome for travel. They are great for taking off making and making your face feel clean and refreshed without drying out my skin. I always have a package of these in my gym bag for a quick wipe down of my face after a workout!

3.2/5

June 30, 2016

Although you get a great number of makeup wipes & the price is unbeatable; the wipes were burning my skin. The skin especially under my eyes was effective, but I started to find other spots on my face were not agreeing with the wipes. I know some people love them and that's great, but unfortunately they were not for me :(

May 26, 2016

For the price, these are the absolute best. I love these for taking off makeup after a long day or fixing makeup mistakes when I am getting ready. I always buy these and will continue to do so as long as they stay the same. I love that these come with "travel" packs as well, so handy.

April 08, 2016

Nice texture, not to wet and hardly any scent to them and best part, they are flushable. I love the fresh clean feeling I get after each use. Great packaging which makes them easy to travel with. I always carry a package in my purse so I have them on hand at all times. I buy them in bulk at Costco.

April 04, 2016

I love these wipes! It's cheap and one box has several packages of these wipes. It doesn't remove makeup but it's meant as just a towelette. I use it to freshen up my face when it's feeling gunky or oily when I wake up and before I sleep.

March 16, 2016

These are awesome. My dad accidently picked these up instead of baby wipes when he was put but it was a good accident because my husband and I love them. They are not too wet or dry, make you feel clean after you use them and are flushable. They are affordable and just overall a great product .

violetfish has posted in the forum topic
    Rare Baby Names

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Upcoming Campaigns

Coanth has posted in the forum topic
    Instagram!