Kiss My Face Orange U Smart Detangler Reviews

Good - 0

January 20, 2013

great product . its good detangler for kids .

2.0/5

September 02, 2008

Kiss My Face's kids line includes this orange soda-scented detangler made from natural ingredients and biodegradable. My daughter's long hair usually needs a conditioner or detangling spray, so I was excited to try it out.

I needed to use quite a bit of product to get a smooth, untangled result. After drying, the product residue was very noticeable in my daughter's hair - it was not as shiny and free-moving compared to a regular conditioning rinse and I could feel a residual stickiness when I brushed it. The environmentally friendly benefits just don't outweigh the product's shortfalls, and so I don't recommend it.

I need to add that I generally don't like leave-in conditioners (and in fairness, I have never used a premium brand), and have always had issues with residue. I'll stick with a creme conditioner.