Kiss My Face Sheer Organic Shine Natural Mineral Colour
Amazing

Kiss My Face Sheer Organic Shine Natural Mineral Colour Reviews

Ranked #668 out of 719 in Lip Gloss

Sheer organic shimmers & shines contain natural mineral color, vitamins A&E to repair and protect lips and have a luscious organic flavor – mint with a hint of vanilla. All are earth friendly products containing no parabens, SLS, phthalates, synthetic colors or flavors, and use of animal ingredients or testing.GOOD FOR YOU BECAUSE... Organic Shea Butter: adds protection and shine Organic Cocoa Butter: emollient, moisturizing, soothing Jojoba Oil: nature's most effective moisturizer

October 02, 2014

I find the mint flavour too strong, but it's a nice product. Very light, soft colouring.

January 04, 2009

I got an advance sample of this from Brill Communications. It isn't available in store yet but will be soon. Kiss My Face is an organic and natural line of skincare products for adults and kids. They are slowly expanding into beauty products such as this gloss. I got it in Amethyst, which is actually a bit too dark for me, but I love the product.

It has a minty taste and non-sticky texture. Lips are glossy and kissable without the harmful chemicals found in many other beauty products. I find that it gives a nice amount of colour and shine and lasts about as long as any other lip gloss.

Kiss My Face makes everything organic and natural from shampoo and conditioner to body and face creams and cute soaps for kids in animal shapes. It is an eco friendly line, and the founders are a hoot!

I will definitely buy this again when it comes out in a colour that suits my skin. Thumbs up!

Updated On: February 26, 2009

After using it again recently in another shade I noticed that the minty taste is quite strong. It doesn't really bother me, but I find that it's better for the breath if there is no taste at all.

danaorgnero added a new review for
    Dawn Escapes Dish Soap

Hunty has posted in the forum topic
    Iogo Nano Pouch

cyrenainnl added a new review for
    drunk elephant jujubar