KIT KAT Chunky White Chocolate Reviews
#421 in Chocolate

3.2/5

August 18, 2017

Kit Kat Wafer Bar Over Chunky In White Chocolate

Though Kit Kat Chunky is not my favourite chocolate bar, I enjoy the white chocolate version when I'm craving white chocolate. There is a decadent layer of white chocolate coating the thick stack of light, crispy wafers, glued together by powdery milk chocolate. The white chocolate is thicker on the chunky than it in on the traditional Kit Kat wafer bar. I do, however, find the white chocolate flavour of the cocoa butter and milk comes through stronger on the traditional Kit Kat bar. This can be a bit harder to find than other Kit Kat Chunk bars, which is unfortunate.

July 05, 2017

Calling White Chocolate Lovers

These are a bit harder to find than your average Kit Kat Chunky, but they are often sold at Quickie (gas station), though for a bit of a higher price than you can find at Dollarama. This may be my favorite Kit Kat Chunky version, as I'm a big fan of white chocolate. This is your typical Kit Kat chunky bar with the soft crunchiness of the stacking of light wafers and cream filling. This bar, however, is enrobed in a thick coating of white chocolate. The white chocolate gives the bar a lighter and more refreshing taste.

July 04, 2017

Delicious White Chocolate!

I am a big fan of white chocolate so when I saw this bar I knew I had to try it. It has all the layers of a regular Kit Kat bar with the wafers and creamy chocolate filling. The chocolate on the outside, however, is white chocolate. The white chocolate is not super high quality and has a mild flavor but it was not bad. If I am in the mood for white chocolate I would totally eat this chocolate bar.

March 31, 2017

These are rwally quite tastey a nice change from the usual milk chocolate and the crunchy center is a wonderful little treat i would recommend if you want a new flavor

1.7/5

January 27, 2017

Je l'ai trouvé très ordinaire. J'ai trouvé qu'il n'avait aucun goût. De toutes les saveurs que Kit Kit a fait celui-ci d'après moi est l'un des plus triste. C'était décevant comme barre de chocolat blanc.

June 08, 2016

Oh my god, I love this bar! I am a huge fan of kit kat bars but then again who isn't. I actually like white chocolate more than I like milk chocolate so I knew I would be obsessed with this bar. I gave only seen these in a few stores so I will get a few when I come across them.

March 01, 2016

Attention attention ceux et celles qui comme moi n'aiment pas le chocolat au lait ou noir, cette barre de chocolat au chocolat blanc est tout simplement incroyable, quoi que dur a trouver. Je ne sais pas si kit kat chunky va faire perdurer cette incroyable barre mais je me croise les doigts car c'est la seule que j'aime. Si vous en trouvez, essayez en une. (Je trouve les miennes chez Jean Coutu)

December 22, 2015

I love Kit Kat white chocolate.. Thick layer of white chocolate and crispy waffer cookie.. Yum!

December 22, 2015

White Chocolate Kit Kat Chunky;

i prefer the white kitkat chunky to the regular
    but can't find it hardly anywhere :(

very hard to come across, only had a few times and prefer much more white chocolate kit kat to regular brown chocolate kit kat chunky
    great smooth white milk chocolate taste with the great wafer taste that kit kat is known for

March 29, 2015

Yum! I love Kit Kat bars so much and this one takes the cake! I really like the thick white chocolate coating it's so creamy and delicious. And the crisp wafer inside is devine, the two just go perfectly together!