Kit Kat Milk Chocolate Bar Reviews
#12 in Chocolate

July 17, 2019

classic

delicious kit kat! I crave this bar often because it isn't to sweet and I never get sick of it. I love the wafer and chocolate combination its really a perfect match!

July 14, 2019
    Manchester, United Kingdom

Lovely snack

Kitkat's are very tasty. They are light and still filling. Not sickly and give you that chocolate treat still. Great for lunchboxes and all my kids love them. I would recommend these chocolate, wafer bars to anyone.

July 14, 2019
    England, United Kingdom

A classic

You cant beat a classic a kit kat suits all situations whether it be a dip in your tea or coffee an addition to your pack lunch, something to kerb that monthly craving its got it all. Sweet crunch of a kit kat with the thick chocolate outside mmmm definitely something to have in the cupboard at home .

July 05, 2019

Crunchy and sweet snack perfect for breaks

The crunch of the waifer and sweetness of the chocolate are the perfect pair for a quick pick-me-up snack. It's my go-to treat when I need energy. I usually carry a few of these in my purse to be ready to tackle my day.

June 03, 2019
    Texas, United States

Yum

Kit Kat bars taste really good. I love the layers of crispy wafers in chocolate. It's great for eating on your own but it can also be shared. Great for snacking

June 03, 2019

Have a break, have a Kit-Kat?

So, why must I put down a three out of five stars for value?

Well, my friends... For a product with loads of chemicals in it, is probably super cheap to make, and lasts less than a minute before being gone forever... It should be priced closer to fifty cents. Not $1.45 or $2.75 in some places.

May 15, 2019

Favourite!

Kit Kat is my favourite chocolate bar even since I was a kid. Maybe it is because my parents didn't allow us to eat a lot of chocolate so every time I had it, i would cherish it. Reminds me of my childhood. They have so many flavours now, but I think the original will always be the best.

April 17, 2019

Kit Kat Chocolate is the best!

Every week when i go grocery shopping i ALWAYS buy Kit Kat. The feeling you get when it melts in your mouth is indescribably. Kit Kat is honestly one of the best chocolates.

March 25, 2019

My all-time favourite.

This is my favourite chocolate bar! I love that they have come out with a variety of different flavours including dark, which is my absolute favorite. I love that it has the crunchy way for inside wrapped in different flavours of chocolate. The bite-size ones are also excellent for keeping in your purse or in the car for when you need a bit of a sugar rush

March 02, 2019

One of my favourite chocolates.

Very addicting chocolate bar with a good crunch. Perfect size for a midday snack to get my chores done. Looking forward to experimenting in the kitchen with this chocolate and baking some delicious desserts.