Kit Kat Milk Chocolate Bar Reviews
#12 in Chocolate

October 08, 2019
    Waltham Forest, United Kingdom

Have a break

This is a nice snack to have with a cuppa, I like to eat it from the fridge so it’s extra crispy. I have tried the other flavours but the classic is still my favourite.

October 08, 2019
    Wrexham, United Kingdom

Kitkat and a cup of tea

Kitkats are so worth the money! You break the fingers apart(the law) eat one by one and biting into the wafer bit is like my childhood! The chocolate/wafer ratio is absolutely spot on! We all need a break have a kitkat!! Just a perfect portion of chocolate too, not too sickly or heavy like other bars. Perfect!

September 30, 2019
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

It's good but not amazing

I have a love hate relationship with kit kats. I wouldn't pick one up unless I was really in the mood for one. I had way to many as a kid which resulted in me not liking the flavour as much now that I am older.

September 28, 2019

Delicious

Anyway you put it - kitkat is the best chocolate out there - enough chocolate over the wafer, crunchy and sweet, and rich flavour. no aftertaste. Simply wonderful and would eat all day

September 06, 2019
    Michigan, United States

My go-to chocolate

Kit Kat is always my go-to chocolate bar. If I am craving something sweet I grab a Kit Kat. The king size is perfect for sharing with my husband. I make sure to pick one up in the checkout at the grocery store.

July 17, 2019

classic

delicious kit kat! I crave this bar often because it isn't to sweet and I never get sick of it. I love the wafer and chocolate combination its really a perfect match!

July 14, 2019
    Manchester, United Kingdom

Lovely snack

Kitkat's are very tasty. They are light and still filling. Not sickly and give you that chocolate treat still. Great for lunchboxes and all my kids love them. I would recommend these chocolate, wafer bars to anyone.

July 14, 2019
    England, United Kingdom

A classic

You cant beat a classic a kit kat suits all situations whether it be a dip in your tea or coffee an addition to your pack lunch, something to kerb that monthly craving its got it all. Sweet crunch of a kit kat with the thick chocolate outside mmmm definitely something to have in the cupboard at home .

July 05, 2019

Crunchy and sweet snack perfect for breaks

The crunch of the waifer and sweetness of the chocolate are the perfect pair for a quick pick-me-up snack. It's my go-to treat when I need energy. I usually carry a few of these in my purse to be ready to tackle my day.

June 03, 2019
    Texas, United States

Yum

Kit Kat bars taste really good. I love the layers of crispy wafers in chocolate. It's great for eating on your own but it can also be shared. Great for snacking