Kleenex Cool Touch

Kleenex Cool Touch Reviews

Ranked #402 out of 689 in Misc

Strong, soft and absorbent, kleenex cool touchtissues are enriched with cooling moisturizers that draw heat away from the skin and create a “cooling on contact” feelingonly kleenex brand contains "sneeze shield".

June 19, 2017

kleenex

this Kleenex is so soft on my nose. i had a really bad cold and if it wasn't for this soft Kleenex im not sure I would have made it through the cold. blessed.

May 29, 2017

I love these! I found them to be very soothing, especially when you have a cold and are frequently blowing/wiping your nose. I tend to get a very dry and irritated nose fairly quickly, and these help me avoid that.

December 06, 2016

Thanks to a bad cold, I have gone through a box of these in a day, and no red nose, no discomfort, and I'm not afraid to use another. Expensive, but definitely worth it if you are going to be using a lot if them!

June 09, 2016

These Cool Touch Kleenex are THE BEST tissues that I have ever used!!! Everytime a visitor uses one of them, they comment on how soft and cold they feel. I usually buy them online in a pack of 4 as they are cheaper but I love them so much that I will pay regular price so that we aren't without them.

Regular tissues in my house just don't cut it anymore as my husband and I suffer badly from allergies. These are the only tissues that I have used that don't irritate a sore, sensitive & inflamed nose. I really like that they are unscented and contain soothing aloe.

June 09, 2016

I love these tissues! Such a great idea and it's well executed. I started to get these when my young son would have a runny nose and I was looking for something less harsh on his skin. These tissues really are cool to the touch and are a so good when you have a irritated nose.

February 12, 2016

Best used when you have a runny nose, leaves you with a cool sensation. I wouldn't use these as an everyday type brand because of the cool touch. especially great when sick

February 11, 2016

These are my favourite go to Kleenex for when I am sick. They do not hurt my skin when I blow my nose. They feel soothing, cool, refreshing, soft and gentle against the skin. They are thick and durable. Lots in a box. Small enough to take to work with you or keep in the car. The packaging is cute too!

December 23, 2015

Cool and moisturizing, this kleenex would even work wonders on Rudolph's shining red nose! My favourite kleenex when I'm sick. I find that I tend to use less Kleenex from this box, because I don't need to blow my nose as frequently.

November 02, 2015

This is soo great they are so gentle on your nose which is grate for when you are sick and have to constantly blow your nose and it make it irritated always rubbing your nose !!!

November 02, 2015

My nose just found its new best friend! After a week with a nasty sinus infection, repeated use of regular tissue left my nose red, raw, and bleeding. My friend brought me a box of Cool Touch and my nose was practically singing! Strong enough to withstand a hurricane-force nose blow yet soft enough to use on broken skin, and it leaves the skin with a tingle!

Luzy earned the Beauty Guru badge