KMS California Free Shape Quick Blow Dry

KMS California Free Shape Quick Blow Dry Reviews

Ranked #1423 out of 2449 in Hair Care

December 12, 2016

I love kms products. This one I use on wet hair (so basically blowing drying my bangs right out of the shower) and it does dry super quick, shiny and soft (doesn't get hard) and keeps it's shape for hours

June 20, 2015

I received this as a sample n one of my beauty boxes. It smelled really good and did cut back on the time it took me to dry my hair. I would repurchase this if I came across it.

June 11, 2014

First and foremost is that Free Shape spray certainly cuts my drying time in 1/2. Yeah! I can now read all of the newspaper in the morning. Free Shape doubles as a heat protector for myself who has to blow dry to get rid of my curls. This is a lightweight spray that makes my hair shinier and healthy looking. Free Shape also has a light conditioning system for those hot summer days and cold winters. Now, I will get my hubby to try it. Cost is about $19.99 for a 200 ml spray bottle. I think it is worth every penny. Yes, got it at a drug store.

November 03, 2013

I received a 30ml sample of this product a few months ago and it's replaced all my other detanglers during my blow-dry process. If you have long, thick hair, this is definitely something you need in your arsenal.

The KMS product goes on nicely and doesn't need a whole bunch of sprays, I'd recommend doing a fine-tooth comb brush after one or two spritzes. The smell isn't my favourite but it's not overwhelming and evaporates pretty quickly. I'm not sure about the claim that it saves 50% of your hair drying time, but I definitely notice that when I ran out of my product and moved back to my Pantene Aqua Light detangler, that my hairdrying time increased.

It's usually found under 20$ but this thing would be worth even slightly more. If your hair-drying process takes longer than your shower time, this product can definitely help you cut it back down.

tarynd earned the Food & Drink Expert badge

lamurap has posted in the forum topic
    Favorite Nail Shape & Length

Mfornalik has posted in the forum topic
    Anxiety