Knorr Selects Chicken Bouillon Cubes Reviews

Knorr Selects™ Chicken Bouillon Cubes combine natural chicken stock with sustainably grown ingredients such as carrots, onions, parsley and garlic to deliver deliciously authentic flavour in every dish. These are crafted with real ingredients which are carefully dried and perfectly blended by our chefs without adding MSG, artificial flavours, artificial colours or artificial preservatives.

You may also like Knorr Selects Vegetable Bouillon Cubes

September 03, 2019

Wonderful flavour!!

I usually use cubes for stock, but I find that the flavour is lacking in some other brands, and I need to use more cubes. Knorr Selects Boullion Cubes are AMAZING! So much flavour and no need to use extra!
    We love the flavour it adds to our soups and stews!
    Definitely adding to the grocery list of staples!

August 28, 2019

Knorr bouillon en cube poulet

Wow, quelle belle découverte. Ces cubes sont vraiment supers, la dilution dans la nourriture est vraiment excellente il ne reste pas de morceaux ceux-ci s'incorpore bien et la saveur est excellente ,ce que j'ai grandement apprécié lors des repas.

August 28, 2019

Easy to use

I like that the package is small and easy to take camping. One cube makes 2 1/2 cups of Chicken Stock, which might be too much for one person. I found the flavour was good and not too salty.

I like that it has no artificial flavours, colours or preservatives. I was able to try this for free thanks to Family Rated and Chick Advisor. #gotitfree

Chicken bouillon cubes

I recently got the opportunity to try out this product and was pleasantly surprised! I used the cubes to add flavour to my homemade chicken rice soup and it turned out absolutely delicious. It had a strong yummy chicken flavour and added the necessary flavour and seasoning needed. I will be purchasing these again in the future. I received this product free for testing purposes.

so great

I loved it. I've made some pasta, I boiled the chicken, shredded it and seasoned it with a little chicken bouillon to it. Enough to give it flavor. Next I heated up some oil, added some onions, tomato, mustard, and the chicken and put it on the freshly cooked pasta. Very inexpensive, super delicious and I highly recommend.

August 27, 2019

Diffinily recommend. It's now a staple on my grocery list.

The flavor is so gd. Adds instant flavor and aroma to my soup. Love it. Great for noodles also.love the fact that it's contains artificial flavor, color or preservatives.

August 26, 2019

It is a good product to use

It is a good product although I prefer the powder as the cubes sometimes take a bit to dissolve. I would still use these for soups or stews though. It has a great flavor

August 23, 2019

Knorr chicken bouillon

Pratique pas de dégât pas de chaudron et en prime bon goût de poulet et le prix abordable Moin cherrant que de faire sois même. Je le conseille fortement et merci à family club

August 19, 2019

Ok product

Having received the powder and the cubes to try I must say the powder by far is my favourite. I found the cubes sometimes hard to dissolve in soups. Plus the versatity of using it with other spices or shake n bake isn’t there. I much prefer the powder over the cubes as the cubes limit its use.

August 18, 2019

Definitely buy

Like all knorr products this one is wonderful. Never disappointed with knorr. Packed full of flavour, we add these to our chicken dishes and also to rice to give it a nice boost. Perfect size, great taste, easy to use and long shelf life. Really pretty perfect addition to home cooked meals.