Knorr® Chicken Boullion Cubes Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 2380 in Grocery

June 02, 2017

Its a must have in a kitchen ...especially when you want to discover new flavors.. You can do pretty much anything with chicken base cubes from soup to a pie :)
    The limite is the sky
    Bon appetit

June 02, 2017

Les cubes de bouillons Knorr sont vraiment utiles en cuisine. Je m'en sers souvent pour faire mes sauces ou comme assaisonnement. Facile è utiliser, ils apportent une saveur juteuse, riche et très savoureuse au plat. Ils se dissolvent rapidement. Il y a deux sortes ceux au boeuf ou au poulet. J'achète tout le temps les deux sortes de bouillons. Dans un paquet, on retrouve 6 cubes de bouillon. C'est vraiment un "must" à avoir dans son garde-manger.

June 02, 2017

I always keep Knorr Chicken Boullion Cubes in my cupboards as I use them weekly. They are great quality, and create a delicious chicken stock! I use it in a variety of soups and other dishes. After trying out, I realized that the low quality brand doesn't compare in taste, and Knorr is worth the extra money.

June 02, 2017

Knorr Chicken Bouillon Cubes are wonderful to add to many dishes. From soups, to gravies,risotto , sauces and anything else you want to prepare. Add some flavour to your favourite recipes. Quick easy and dissolves fast.
    Bon Appetit !!!!

June 01, 2017

Jam packed flavour in a little cube .

Knorr chicken bouillon cubes are so full of flavour and the perfect additive to many varieties of food . You can add them to soups , Stews , gravies , dips , etc to bring
    The flavour content up. All you need is one cube and watch it do its magic . It dissolves pretty quickly in a soup and stew and kicks up the flavour notes . It is salty but not overly salty . You can purchase in a 6 pack . I always have one box in my pantry . I remember them always being in moms cupboards when I was younger . You can find them at Walmart for around $2.99.

May 15, 2017

These Knorr chicken boullion cubes have so much flavour and are so easy to use. They are really good to use for soup as they make cooking easier and more affordable.

May 06, 2017

I always have these on hand. They're a great addition to a lot of dishes. I generally make my own chicken stock but if I'm out or lazy I just use these. They're a better value than the cartons I find. The ingredients aren't amazing but that didn't bother me too much.

May 05, 2017

I buy theese quite regularly and find these last alot long than regular chicken stock. I do find them very hard to dissolve though and it takes awhile for them to completely break down, they are also quite salty.

May 05, 2017

Awesome product! And it's great for storing and stays good for a while compared to the liquid broth that has to be refrigerated. I will definitely need to stock up when it's a good sale!

April 12, 2017

Great product. I use the beef cubes to make soup, add to cream of wheat, beef barley soup and especially risotto. It tastes great and has a long shelf life. I recommend it to all my family and friends.