Knorr® Chicken Boullion Cubes Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 2364 in Grocery

April 12, 2017

Great product. I use the beef cubes to make soup, add to cream of wheat, beef barley soup and especially risotto. It tastes great and has a long shelf life. I recommend it to all my family and friends.

April 08, 2017

I could not live without Knorr bouillon cubes. I constantly use them in my gravies and sauces. Its perfect for my Alfredo sauce. I do use both the powder and cubes. I Knorr is a brand i trust

April 07, 2017

Knorr is a top name brand, I would choose this brand over other brands in the grocery isle when shopping for chicken bouillon. It has a nice salty flavour, full flavour. And it has a nice packaging.

April 04, 2017

I use Knorr® Chicken Boullion Cubes for soups and stews and it adds a great flavour. I have also used it on potatoes - I grate a cube over cut up potatoes and mix it with some olive oil and the taste is amazing. I always have a box in my pantry.

March 29, 2017

Knorr Chicken Boullion cubes are great when you're making a soup, stew or anything that needs a chicken base. They are inexpensive and easy to use. I like them much more than the powdered chicken stock powders I have used in the past. Especially Giant Value Chicken Stock. I find other brands I have tried taste too salty and a little off. But with Knorr as long as you add the recommended water for each cube it tastes delicious every time. They come individually packaged in a foil wrapper to ensure freshness. They are also available in an assortment of other flavors such as beef, pork and vegetable. Knorr will definitely be my go to brand for a base.

February 19, 2017

this product gives such great taste to my chicken soups and stews my whole family loves the flavor I always add a few cubes in the pot while the meal is cooking I also love how they come individually wrapped doesn't make a mess

February 15, 2017

These cubes are a life saver when it comes to soups and sauces. I make home made soup with them, add them to homemade tomato sauce for extra flavour,use them to make a sauce reduction for on top of pork and even flavour rice with them. They are the perfect addition to adding flavour to meals. I can usually find a use for them several times a week. They are not too salty so I don't feel terrible about using them.

February 15, 2017

These boullion cubes are fantastic! I like to use mine for chicken soup or adding to my crockpot when I'm roasting a chicken. They add so much flavour and have a really nice taste. Not overly salty or overpowering.

December 23, 2016

My mother had these cubes in the kitchen cupboard most of my life. It was used when she was in a hurry and didn't have time to make real broth. It certainly does not have the benefits of the real thing, but it does add flavour to rice and pasta. It is very salty and the price is way too high for a few cubes. The pricing in the states is much lower.

November 05, 2016

My husband is the cook in the family and he usually makes his own gravy. But.....when he's in a hurry, and doesn't have time or the means to cook from scratch, he always chooses Knorr Boullion Cubes. I believe if you look online sometimes they have coupons for these! Thanks Knorr for making such a great product!

LDries added a new review for
    Downy Unstoppables

chokri_1 added a new review for
    BITE Beauty Agave Lip Mask

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    When you wash your hair....

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Loreal Mascara

dandy_123 has posted in the forum topic
    Favourite Fruit?

Caitlinh added a new review for
    Koolaid Jammers