Knorr® Chicken Boullion Cubes Reviews
#6 in Grocery

December 12, 2017

great value

I love using Knors chicken boullon cubes as a base for my chicken stews. I cuts down on my cooking time and taste great. I always have a box in the pantry

October 19, 2017

Can't cook without them!

Cooking is one of my favourite pass times, and recently I've been working on my skills in the kitchen a little more. These little cubes have become a staple in my kitchen. In soups, sauces, stews, whatever! They add so much flavour with so little effort!

October 03, 2017

Very Useful!

Each little bouillon cube packs a little kick of flavor! Easy to use and great to incorporate with with many recipes. They're decently priced and are usually available at any grocery store I go to

September 26, 2017

I'd buy it again

I like to have these boullion cubes in my pantry for when I need chicken stock. I find it lasts long and it still gives me the great taste I need when I use it.

September 26, 2017

So good

These chicken cubes added such an amazing taste to the chicken noodle soup my mom makes , it makes the broth so so so tastes and just the perfect amount of chicken flavour hehe

September 17, 2017

Tasty

I received a sample in the mail, so I googled recipes and found one for mashed potatoes and followed that. What a delicious change to regular mashed potatoes. Will purchase some to make soup next!

August 29, 2017

Great Flavour!

I received this as a sample and decided to make chicken gravy with it. I received 2 cubes in the sample and used both. I dissolved the cubes in a small amount of boiling water, and added this to a small pot along with about a cup and a half of more boiling water. On the side I put a couple of tablespoons of flour and some cold water in a measuring cup and whisked it together to make a paste. When it was smooth I added it to the pot and whisked it continually until the mixture was smooth and had thickened. I added salt and pepper to taste and then it was done! I was still cooking other side dishes so,I put the gravy on the warming part of my stovetop. The gravy was very delicious, probably the best I have ever made and I am not a gourmet cook! I use many knorr products in my kitchen and highly recommend these cubes!

June 02, 2017

Its a must have in a kitchen ...especially when you want to discover new flavors.. You can do pretty much anything with chicken base cubes from soup to a pie :)
    The limite is the sky
    Bon appetit

June 02, 2017

Les cubes de bouillons Knorr sont vraiment utiles en cuisine. Je m'en sers souvent pour faire mes sauces ou comme assaisonnement. Facile è utiliser, ils apportent une saveur juteuse, riche et très savoureuse au plat. Ils se dissolvent rapidement. Il y a deux sortes ceux au boeuf ou au poulet. J'achète tout le temps les deux sortes de bouillons. Dans un paquet, on retrouve 6 cubes de bouillon. C'est vraiment un "must" à avoir dans son garde-manger.

June 02, 2017

I always keep Knorr Chicken Boullion Cubes in my cupboards as I use them weekly. They are great quality, and create a delicious chicken stock! I use it in a variety of soups and other dishes. After trying out, I realized that the low quality brand doesn't compare in taste, and Knorr is worth the extra money.