Lipton Chicken Noodle Soup Mix Reviews

It's a staple

You will always find Lipton Chicken Noodle Soup in my cupboard.
    My go to when feeling under the weather. Summer or Winter there is noting like a hot bowl to make you feel better.

Lipton soup

I love this soup it has very good flavour and is loaded with noodles. Each package makes quite abit too.It is very easy to make and takes no time at all. The flavour is better than any canned soup.

Best soup supplement

This is a staple in our household. Been eating this since I was young. Can't find another better chicken noodle soup mix anywhere. Will stick to this for a long time

January 06, 2018

We liked this product and use all of the time and talk about

we prefer the beef flavour but do use the chicken flavour too
    we have tried other brands but prefer your brand
    will recommend your brand to other people

December 02, 2017

Comforting soup.

Lipton Chicken Noodle Soup is a comforting food. Whether youre sick or you want something warm on a cold day it doesn't disappoint. It doesn't have much nutritional value since it consists of only chicken broth and short noodles. I find the broth Is a little salty even when I by the Lowe salt version available. Sometimes I throw in some carrots and chicken to make it somewhat healthier and more nutritious. Lipton soup is already inexpensive and it's often on special. It's a perfect lunch if you have a grill cheese or crackers on the side.

December 02, 2017

Scrumptious!

Scrumptious chicken noodle soup great for cold winter nights, it reminds me of good comfort food! The lipton chicken noodle soup is very flavorfull and it's quick and easy.

October 30, 2017

The Best!

Lipton chicken noodle is the classic soup to go to when you have a cold or a tummy ache - at least that's what my momma said! I love the taste of Lipton's chicken noodle soup! Slice a few carrots and add some potatoes, as well as some pieces of chicken and you have a hearty soup! Luckily these are sold in bulk at Costco!

October 30, 2017

Soupe de mon enfance

Toujours dispo dans mon garde-manger. Ajoute parfois légumes et même du poulet cuit pour la rendre plus consistante. Toujours réconfortant un bon bol de soupe.

October 23, 2017

Great when you are feeling sick

I love this soup. Grew up eating this when I was sick. Now I have it at other times. I love the version with carrots and celery. I actually add more real carrots and celery especially if I get the original version of the soup mix.

July 29, 2017

Very tasty!

I really like this chicken noodle soup, its flavour is very good and as many people said, it is perfect for those days when you have a nasty cold or the flu, the only thing that I don't like that much is the big amount of sodium. I know they have another version with less sodium but that one doesn't taste the same.