Lipton Chicken Noodle Soup Mix Reviews

August 15, 2019

Easy favourite

Nothing fancy about this product but is a great, easy, and quick meal when you’re craving some soup especially on a cold day. Love to add some lemon juice and black pepper to it. Great as an accompaniment to any meal.

June 19, 2019

What you'd expect it to be

While I don't go out of my way to purchase this product, I do think it can be handy to have whether in your pantry or even at your work station/desk. As my title says, I do think that these satchets are exactly as you'd expect them to be in terms of quality/taste, not amazing but not awful either. These are good to have in a pinch of hunger, or when you don't really want to stomach anything too heavy. Although, I would maybe opt for other options if you are looking to have less sodium or a more rich taste.

May 03, 2019

Great easy lunch for the kids

Quick and easy “kid friendly” soup. You would definitely need some veggies or fruit on the side for some nutrients. Also, pretty high in salt, so not something you eat daily.

April 06, 2019

Un bon dépanneur

Cette soupe est un classique chez nous. Très bonne, très bon dépanneur pour quand on a moins de temps. En plus, elle est vraiment bonne à manger quand on a le rhume. Ça manque par contre d'un peu de nouilles je trouve.

April 05, 2019

Staple

I get the 20% less salt. I make 2 packages and add 1 potatoe, half a white ognion and 2 eggs.
    Thank me later. Could not imagine making this soup with any other soup... it comes out great every time. Have been buying for 10 years plus. I make strachiatelli with this.

April 05, 2019

Eat it weekly

This is souper ;D easy to make, Delicious and great with crackers. I will sometime add it into stew or big soup m ixes for flavor. great overall would recomend to others.

December 20, 2018

Delish

I always have this on hand in the cupboard. Either amazing when our family is sick. To and easy quick dinner we will have this with buttered bread or grilled cheese sandwiches . This was my 1st born sons go-to as a toddler wouldn't eat anything else!

December 18, 2018

So comforting

This product is so comforting when you are feeling sick. It just makes you feel warm and nice. Lifts up your spirits. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a quick noodle soup to help them when they aren’t feeling well.

December 06, 2018
    Massachusetts, United States

Lipton soup

I absolutely love this soup wether it be a snowy day or a day I'm sick. The noodles are a nice size for an upset tummy. And the taste is very delicious not over whelming or under.

November 19, 2018

Recommended

I love Lipton's chicken noodle soup for the taste and convenience. This soup has benefits for a healthy soup for when you want something satisfying to eat as well as soothing for when you are not feeling well.