Lipton Chicken Noodle Soup Mix Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 2370 in Grocery

April 13, 2017

Mmmmm Lipton Chicken Noodle Soup! I love this soup in the colder fall and winter months. It's full of noodles, and is a staple in my house. My go to chicken noodle soup when I am sick hands down.

April 13, 2017

Lipton Chicken Noodle soup has been used in our house for years as the soup that we use when mom (me) doesn't have time to make the homemade stuff. My kids, who are all grown up now, have carried this tradition on. They love the noodles and the taste. Quick and easy to make. Great flavour and overall very affordable.

April 07, 2017

This stuff is good stuff, my kids enjoy this very much. Mostly I cook this in winter, but it's not unusual to whip up a pot in the summer, it's good for you all season long. And what kid doesn't love chicken noodle soup, my kids love it!

April 04, 2017

I love having this product in my cupboards. I make chicken soup at least once every two weeks and i add two packs of that with some rice and some chicken and as you are eating the soup it has the full flavor of chicken and you don't have to add noting else to it. I use this product with chicken broth instead of water.

March 31, 2017

The lipton chicken noodle soup is the soup that I crave when I'm sick. It reminds me of being a little kid. I find it to be a big strong of a taste if I use the recommended amount of water, so I always add a bit more. Other than that it is delicious.

March 31, 2017

I love this chicken noodle soup ! I usually buy this to have when I am not feeling the greatest. I do find it is a tad bit salty, but it's not awful. I have added chicken to this, and carrots. It's so yummy. Definitely a favourite

March 31, 2017

This is a great soup to use as a base - add as many vegetables as you like and spices. My favourite is to add carrots, celery, onions and mushrooms. A nice light soup for lunch.

March 07, 2017

My all time go to when I'm sick or just need some comfort food. Great value' great taste . The only negative I have is never enough noodles lol . You can add fresh or frozen veggies to give it a change up . or add some diced cooked chicken.

March 02, 2017

I absolutely love this chicken noodle soup. It has a great taste. It is easy to make. Kids love it too! I put franks hot sauce in it to spice it up!!!

February 24, 2017

I aways have aa box or a coupe of pack of Lipton chicken noodle soup in my pantry. for the days where i feel lazy and don't really want to cook anything. I also like to add different ingredients to it. Maybe some chicken, veggies and what not. With a side of grilled cheese haha