KORRES Wild Rose Instant Brightening Eye Treatment

KORRES Wild Rose Instant Brightening Eye Treatment Reviews

1 review
Ranked #273 out of 383 in Eye Cream

June 23, 2013

I was recommended this eye cream by a beauty advisor because it is hydrating and uses natural ingredients.

The texture of the eye cream is creamy and lightly Rose scented. In the initial few weeks, this eye cream worked nicely, it hydrated my eye area, and did brighten my under eye area. I thought this would be a hit in my books. I don't have fine lines so I do not know how effective it is in that department.

Sadly a few weeks in, I found the eye cream often ends up in my eyes (I never directly applied the cream to my eyelids as instructed so the eye cream had moved it's way downwards right into my eye throughout the day) and caused a horrible stinging sensation. This happened too often throughout the week. And on top of that, I eventually felt a stinging sensation around the area where I had applied it. I had to discontinue use of this eye cream because the stinging sensation and eye irritation would not stop. It is possible, I am sensitive to the ingredients in this Korres eye cream.

Natural health