Kotex Security Tampons, Regular
Good

Kotex Security Tampons, Regular Reviews

Ranked #204 out of 260 in Feminine Hygiene

The SatinSoft plastic applicator helps to provide naturally comfortable protection that you don’t have to think about. Just toss a few in your purse and you’re good to go. For more information, please visit http://www.kotex.com.

October 24, 2012

I purchased Kotex Security Tampons in the US a few years ago.....always like to try something different. I am totally sold and stock up every time I venture to the US for a shopping trip! Comfortable, great price and offer superb protection. I have used regular, super and rely on super for the couple heavier days I have to suffer thru. If I have to have me period.....I have to have Kotex!

June 06, 2012

These are the only tampons that I ever use. They are comfortable,easy to use, and effective.

May 23, 2012

These are the BEST tampons! I started using the "Super" package, and they worked amazingly. They are the most comfortable tampon I have come across, and I have never had a leak problem. These are are probably the most inexpensive tampon on the shelf, but that doesn't reflect on the quality. They are the best!

August 30, 2011

I absolutely love these tampons. I used to only use the Tampax Pearl, but I would have discomfort when using them. I would feel like it was jabbing against me after I would apply it and I would kind of hurt to sit in certain positions. I was recently on vacation and started my period. I ran to the local Walmart and just grabbed the cheapest thing. I fell in love. They are so comfortable. I can barely tell when I have one in. They go in so smoothly. I love the wear and the application. I don't think I will ever buy a different tampon now.