Tampax Radiant Pearl Tampons Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 241 in Feminine Hygiene

Tampax Radiant Tampons feature Leakguard™ technology and a new CleanGrip™ applicator for comfortable insertion, plus a brand new re-sealable tampon wrapper for discreet disposal.

April 17, 2017

Étant une personne sportive j'adore de produit. Je peux me déplacer, faire mes exercices sans me soucier de mon confort. C de tout les temps ma marque favorite et le produit pour celles qui veule l'essayer. L'essayer c l'adopter.

April 16, 2017

I love these tampons! These were the first ones I ever used and I have never gone back. They apply really nicely and smoothly and they absorb everything I need them to absorb.

April 14, 2017

ce produit a été merveilleux car je ne portais jamais de tampon j'aimais pas ça car javais toujours mal mais depuis jai essayer les tampax pearl je peux pu m'en passer

April 04, 2017

For me this is my go to product. Comfortable to use, rarely have any "accidents" and the packaging is appealing. I have shared these products with my 3 daughters and all are in agreement.

March 29, 2017

I think this are the best ones in the market, I don't actually wear tampons. only when need it but I have tried different ones and now if I have to use tampons, I mainly use this brand!

March 26, 2017

I have never had leaks or accidents with these. The plastic applicator is great, I wont use any other brand after discovering the radiant series of tampons.

March 23, 2017

I never have a leak when using these! I'm an extremely active person, dancing and working out for 4 hours min per day, and these are definitely my go to female hygiene product

March 13, 2017

love this product, I switched from Playtex, this is such a better brand/tampon, love the patterns they put on the wrappers, so cute! My ultimate go to

March 12, 2017

I love these tampons, really sleek and compact. Easy to hide in your purse with fun wrapper and plastic packaging. They did the job they were designed to do and I really have no complaints.

January 17, 2017

C'est dans ceux que j'achète le plus en général, applicateur en plastique parfait pour bien insérer. Je n'ai jamais eu de problème de fuite avec ces tampons.

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
    Coke Vs Pepsi

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
    Favourite Fruit?

xsxpxixdxexrxsx added a new review for
    Crock Pot