Tampax Radiant Pearl Tampons Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 259 in Feminine Hygiene

Tampax Radiant Tampons feature Leakguard™ technology and a new CleanGrip™ applicator for comfortable insertion, plus a brand new re-sealable tampon wrapper for discreet disposal.

June 22, 2017

Best brand for trampons

I use this particular line of tampons monthly. No leaks ever, no weird smells. Comes with a plastic applicator. Braided string. Perfect for light medium and heavy periods. Not u comfortable either once used.

June 22, 2017

No leaks

Tampax radiant pearl Tampons are a good quality tampon that helps prevent leaks . They insert easily and they feel comfortable while wearing . I will only wear plastic Tampons as the cardboard ones just aren't comfortable . The packaging is super cute and I've never leaked or had any issues while wearing one . You can find a box of 18 at Walmart for approximately 4.87 . But there's always sales and coupons available.

June 11, 2017

These tampons are my all time favorite brand, they are very comfortable and glide in well to the point you can hardly feel them. I would recommend never buying the hard carboard ones.

May 26, 2017

j'utilise des tampons la plupart du temps et ceux-ci sont mes favoris, je suis une femme très active et souvent avec d'autres marques le tampon avait tendance a descendre et je me sentais inconfortable avec celui ci rien il tient bien en place,il est très facilement inserable aussi, un bon produit

May 05, 2017

Tampons qui absorbent bien, bon rapport qualité prix, se retire sans douleur même lors de flux moins abondants. J'aime bien la ligne de Tampax Pearl..

April 17, 2017

Étant une personne sportive j'adore de produit. Je peux me déplacer, faire mes exercices sans me soucier de mon confort. C de tout les temps ma marque favorite et le produit pour celles qui veule l'essayer. L'essayer c l'adopter.

April 16, 2017

I love these tampons! These were the first ones I ever used and I have never gone back. They apply really nicely and smoothly and they absorb everything I need them to absorb.

April 14, 2017

ce produit a été merveilleux car je ne portais jamais de tampon j'aimais pas ça car javais toujours mal mais depuis jai essayer les tampax pearl je peux pu m'en passer

April 04, 2017

For me this is my go to product. Comfortable to use, rarely have any "accidents" and the packaging is appealing. I have shared these products with my 3 daughters and all are in agreement.

March 29, 2017

I think this are the best ones in the market, I don't actually wear tampons. only when need it but I have tried different ones and now if I have to use tampons, I mainly use this brand!

cosmeticproof has posted in the forum topic
    Eye masks

fgroh added a new review for
    GOSH Mineral Powder

dperrault has posted in the forum topic
    Gallery question

dperrault has posted in the forum topic
    Vos commentaires...

dperrault added a new review for
    Vachon Jos Louis Cakes