Playtex Sport Tampons Reviews

Multiple absorbencies for all your protection needs (Regular & Super) Fresh Scent and Unscented varieties.

December 21, 2017

Thank God for these. No joke.

If you play sports, have had babies, and have had leakage problems in the past, stop buying what you're buying and go pick these up! If you were close by, I'd seriously just bring some to you. I used to have to double up when I played sports, and now I can rely on these even in the heavy days. If you are wondering about this product, I would firmly recommend them.

December 20, 2017

Mon Best en confort

Le seul tampon que ..je. .n'ai pas l'impression qu'il se déplace! De plus il apporte ainsi une confiance énorme surtout lors d'activités estivales tél que la baignade!

November 27, 2017

The only ones I can use!

I could never find a tampon that was comfortable until I tried these! I had tried everything else. They are so comfortable, you don’t even know they’re there, and they do the job!

October 20, 2017

Playtex Sport Tampons

The only tampons I will use. I have tried others before but always found them uncomfortable. These ones I never have a problem they are always comfortable and you cant feel them at all.

September 08, 2017

No leaks

These are by far the most comfortable tampon i have used. I use them when i go to the gym and i cannot even feel it. They are super comfortable and absorbant. I can never use another tampon product.

3.2/5

July 11, 2017

Works all right, just not my preferred go-to

I grabbed these in a rush one day when I was on a road trip and needed tampons ASAP. I'm a pretty small person, so I find that on my heaviest days I only need a regular, and most other days, I need light. I find the regular in these to bee strangely big, however. They never really feel comfortable when I put them in, and they never give you enough in the light packages. I'll use them in a pinch, but they aren't my go-to.

July 01, 2017

My go too

These are the only ones i buy i find with being a mom in bending picking stuff up squating etc. And i dont leak with these and last longer then other brands

June 22, 2017

les seuls que je peux utiliser

ce sont les seuls tampons que je suis capable d'utiliser. Très confortable peut importe l'activité que tu fais, comparativement aux autres sortes. je le recommande a toutes celles qui ne l'on jamais essayer

June 13, 2017

This product speaks for itself. The only tampon I have used for years. Leak proof and comfortable. I recommend this product to anyone that has not already tried it

June 13, 2017

Great Product!

These are the only tampons I use now. Playtex Sport Tampons are great, and have been the only tampons I have found that have been completely leak-free. The plastic applicator is nice and all in all its a great product.