Playtex Sport Tampons Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 259 in Feminine Hygiene

Multiple absorbencies for all your protection needs (Regular & Super) Fresh Scent and Unscented varieties.

3.2/5

July 11, 2017

Works all right, just not my preferred go-to

I grabbed these in a rush one day when I was on a road trip and needed tampons ASAP. I'm a pretty small person, so I find that on my heaviest days I only need a regular, and most other days, I need light. I find the regular in these to bee strangely big, however. They never really feel comfortable when I put them in, and they never give you enough in the light packages. I'll use them in a pinch, but they aren't my go-to.

July 01, 2017

My go too

These are the only ones i buy i find with being a mom in bending picking stuff up squating etc. And i dont leak with these and last longer then other brands

June 22, 2017

les seuls que je peux utiliser

ce sont les seuls tampons que je suis capable d'utiliser. Très confortable peut importe l'activité que tu fais, comparativement aux autres sortes. je le recommande a toutes celles qui ne l'on jamais essayer

June 13, 2017

This product speaks for itself. The only tampon I have used for years. Leak proof and comfortable. I recommend this product to anyone that has not already tried it

June 13, 2017

Great Product!

These are the only tampons I use now. Playtex Sport Tampons are great, and have been the only tampons I have found that have been completely leak-free. The plastic applicator is nice and all in all its a great product.

3.2/5

June 11, 2017

Je n'aime pas les applicateurs en plastique. Mon côté écolo me dit non. De plus, la marque coûte cher en soi. Certes, le tampon est efficace et le degré d'absorption est sincère; tu ne te fais pas avoir après 30 minutes parce que le Super Plus est déjà en train de déborder mettons...

June 11, 2017

Playtex Sport Tampons are awesome for someone on the go and/or someone active. They are very comfortable and last long. This tampons have a very pretty packaging and are easy to open and dispose of. I can almost alwys find these tampons for a good price and even better I normally have coupons for this item which makes them super affordable as well.
    #chickadivor
    #Playtexsporttampons

May 27, 2017

I really like Playtex Sport Tampons. It's the brand I buy most often. This applicator is smooth, which makes for easy insertion. It provides good protection from any leakage. I like the mixed box for heavy and light days.

May 26, 2017

Playtex sport are the best tampons . They have the best fit and they feel comfortable once inserted and I know I don't have to worry about any leaks . They always go on sale at Costco!

May 25, 2017