O.B. Tampons Reviews

o.b. tampons are more compact than other tampons with comparable absorbency, making them easier to insert. New o.b. ProComfort tampons are even easier to insert and remove because they are the only tampons with a SilkTouch cover for ultimate comfort.

November 19, 2019

Best Tampon on the Market

I have been a lifelong user of O.B. tampons. They are very sturdy (I.e., they don't break apart/unspindle when you pull them out), highly absorbent, and comfortable. I have tried other competing products, but no others have ever impressed me enough to switch over.

2.2/5

August 26, 2019
    Florida, United States

These are the absolute WORST

So I got these over the summer, thinking wow so many in one box, they’re going to last forever. Well, there is a reason why there are so many in one box. You’ll be changing your tampons everyone two hours maybe less. I got supers because my flow is always a little heavier in the beginning and obviously if it can handle heavy then I’ll just wear them on light days too. It was a work day the first day I used them and well, I was on the bus for an hour. Let’s just say about 40 minutes in leakage started. I got off the bus and ran into work and cleaned up and changed. Went to my desk and started my task about an hour and a half later, leaking again. After getting up every two hours or less to change, the next day I decided this was not at all worth the hype and went to buy regular degular Kotex super. They lasted me about 4-5 hours on average just to give you an idea of how badly these tampons suck.

August 19, 2019

Better for the environnement

These are definitely better for the environnement since they don't have the applicator portion to throw away. As for the tampon itself, they are just okay, nothing special. I find that the do leak easier because the string is so small and non absorbent. A side, from that, they work fine. I would recommend for those more eco-conscious.

August 07, 2019
    New York, United States

Convenient!

I love O.B tampons for many reasons. They stay in place, are absorbent and super easy to take on the go too. Despite the lack of applicator they are extremely easy to insert and remove. The small size means I can discretely shove them in my purse or even pocket and not have to worry about it! By far my favorite brand!

July 26, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great Tampon / Less Waste

I always use OB tampons. They come in a variety of sizes and best of all they use less waste and therefore are better for the environment. Without use of applicator and minimal plastic wrap, it makes you feel a little better about using a one time use product!

July 14, 2019
    United Kingdom

Value!!

If it's for working a long day, having drinks with friends or a day out at the beach incandescent always relay on them. You cant fell them, it's easy to put them and its lasts me a good 4/5 hours if I need it and I'm a heavy bleeder.

2.3/5

July 13, 2019
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

I've never been in so much pain.

I switched to OB tampons because they're more environmentally friendly. But I regret my purchase, they're extremely painful to insert and once insert I stayed in pain. I wouldn't recommend these

July 01, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Would buy again

First time trying the ob tampons was this last week actually. I found it great how there was less plastic used (only on the wrapper) but it’s extremely awkward trying to situate it to where it’s supposed to be.

June 22, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Just what i wanted

I love the small convenient size, they fit in any purse or pocket. I also like to know helping the environment without having to dispose of applicators and the smaller packaging size. All this while preforming the function they were designed to quite effectively.

June 20, 2019

Compact et pratique

Je les utilise puisqu'ils sont sans applicateur ce qui réduit un peu mon empreinte écologique. Ils se glissent facilement dans une poche. J'ai les emballages où il y a un mixte de régulier, absorbant et super-absorbant; cela permet de suivre le flux.