O.B. Tampons Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 241 in Feminine Hygiene

o.b. tampons are more compact than other tampons with comparable absorbency, making them easier to insert. New o.b. ProComfort tampons are even easier to insert and remove because they are the only tampons with a SilkTouch cover for ultimate comfort.

April 22, 2017

I love these tampons! Started using them a few years ago because I was out and it's all a friend had to offer. I basically used it out of desperation and haven't looked back since. I was turned off of not having an applicator at first but now I love that I have more control, less packaging/waste, and they're so discreet and take up no space at all. I always buy the combo pack so I have an array of absorbancies. I have the quality a 4 star ONLY because I do not like the "silk touch" line and prefer the original.

April 16, 2017

i do not like these at all the packaging is horrible and i find them to be very uncomfortable and need to be changed more frequently all i can say is hot mess pass

April 01, 2017

Meh...these tampons are okay. They get the job done however I wish they came with an applicator for easier insertion as sometimes I have difficulty getting them in. They are super discreet and portable but take a little bit longer to insert. If OB ever considers making these with an applicator, it will be my favourite tampon on the market.

March 24, 2017

AMAZING PRODUCT I CAN NEVER GO WITHOUT IT. THE QUALITY IS THE BEST BUT, THE COST IS EXTREMELY EXCESSIVE AND ITS ITEM YOU HAVE TO WAIT 4 TO GO ON SALE

1.5/5

March 08, 2017

I recieved a free sample of these and I threw them out after realizing that their wasn't an applicator....like how the hell am I supposed to get it up there... I will never buy these... I'll stick to tampons that have an applicator thanks,

March 03, 2017

Is there another tampon? I love OB and have been using it since the beginning of time. I had difficulty inserting other tampons but never an issue with OB. As far as value goes, well, when it comes to feminine hugiene there is no such thing. I'm not sure how many years I have left to needing tampons - probably not a whole lot but I will never consider using anything else.

March 03, 2017

The "value" bit is a bit tricky, because in general feminine hygiene is just so freakin' overpriced that it's ridiculous.
    I started using OB when backpacking with a friend in Australia. Empty a box of these tampons in a ziplock baggie, and they took up no space at all.
    I've now found that other tampons just don't absorb as well as OBs do. I've gotten over the no applicator fuss pretty easily, as now I find that I can get them where they need to be, and comfortably, much more easily.
    I won't turn back - OB are higher quality than other tampons (and believe me, I take a sample, or use a different brand when at a friend's place and in a pinch) - other tampons use up so much more quickly, and their shape doesn't fit me quite as well.

February 28, 2017

J'ai essayé ces tampons. Ils sont de très bonnes qualité et super absorbant. Par contre je trouve le prix trop élevé,.Ils ne sont pas faciles à insérer.

February 09, 2017

While I don't personally like the OB tampons, I can definitely see how they would work for someone else! I just find it a struggle to try and insert the tampon without an applicator. Once it's in, the protection is good, but I find I can never insert it properly so that it can do it's job.

January 07, 2017

Je porte rarement des tampons et lorsque j'ai reçue un coupon pour une boite gratuite de OB, je me suis dit pourquoi ne pas les essayer.
    OB, ne prend pas de place, ca c'est certain..