Kotex U 3D Core
Good

Kotex U 3D Core Reviews

Ranked #111 out of 246 in Feminine Hygiene

May 26, 2017

I absolutely love Kotex U products. They provide comfort and security and assurance that there will be no "slip ups"! LOVE LOVE LOVE and recommend to everyone who complains about leakage, accidents or that their current brands are uncomfortable!

August 18, 2016

These are my favourite pads, by far, and the ones I turn to most often during my period. They're very soft, comfortable and non-irritating, and the wings are nice and flexible. They provide very good coverage and absorption. They make it very easy to go about my day without having to worry and without having to wonder if everyone knows I'm wearing them.

August 04, 2015

KOTEX U 3D CORE;

great pads!!!
    First tried when received a sample and have been hooked to these ever since.

Such pretty colors to begin, pink purple blue
    nice damask like design

but most importantly they work!!! Hold in moisture, and absorb, and even scent is locked in.

June 16, 2015

This product is great for those heavy days. I find the product to feel a bit too thick to be completely comfortable.

June 14, 2015

This is officially the only brand I will use for feminine hygiene products now. They are great at protection, I rarely have leaks since I started using the new 3d core product line. I don't even have to use heavy or overnights anymore I find that they are just that absorbent. You also feel dry, and comfortable while wearing them as all liquid gets drawn directly to the middle layer. The price is not bad either considering the quality.

tray52 added a new review for
    Rockstar Energy Drink

Cat22 has posted in the forum topic
    Subscription boxes

ainsleygoheen added a new review for
    Old Navy Flip Flops

Xgummi added a new review for
    Benefit Erase Paste

RaynaJayne added a new review for
    Llama Llama Red Pajama