Kraft a Crunchy Peanut Butter

Kraft a Crunchy Peanut Butter Reviews

Ranked #59 out of 2367 in Grocery

May 15, 2017

Kraft is the only brand of peanut butter I eat. I use both crunchy and smooth. Smooth is perfect for making PB cookies and I like the crunchy for a PB & J sandwich. It's also great on celery.

May 02, 2017

tres bon gout ! et toute les bonne recettes qu'on peux faire avec ,biscuit, sauce, gateau!!! génial au déjeuner en collation avant de se coucher je le recommande

March 06, 2017

I buy the light crunchy peanut butter. And the only kind I will buy is Kraft. It's the best and the light doesn't taste differently than the regular. There is no aftertaste and it is chock full of peanuts. I always have at least one jar in my cupboard.

February 07, 2017

This is the one I buy all the time, smooth is not our thing. We love the one with nuts and Kraft is a good name product.It makes a great p@j and it's great on toast for breakfast or a snack

February 07, 2017

I love the crucnchiness, the peanut butter is smooth and I taste the peanut ! sometimes I eat a spoonful of the peanut butter as snack ! reasonable price too !

January 17, 2017

I've never tried crunchy peanut butter before because I've always liked whatever I spread onto my bagels or toast to be smooth but decided to give this a try since I was getting tired of the usual smooth peanut butter. I would say this has become my favourite because of the pieces of peanuts that add texture to every bite and it tastes amazing.

January 06, 2017

Ce beurre d'arachides est délicieux! J'adore les morceaux d'arachides croquants mélangés au beurre crémeux et onctueux. Je n'aime pas le beurre d'arachide ordinaire sur mes toast, car il est trop collant et celui-ci l'est beaucoup moins! Je vous conseil d'en acheter!

January 05, 2017

This is my favourite peanut butter. It adds crunch to my breakfast and keeps me energized until lunch. I also like it as a snack in the afternoon with fruits.

August 16, 2016

It's my favorite peanut butter. Love the texture and the taste of it. And it's very nutritious too! Recently I tried the Kraft smooth peanut butter but I think I would definitely switch to this crunchy one in the future!

July 22, 2016

Love this product and so does everyone in my household! It tastes delicious and I love the brand. I like the crunchy peanut butter because I like the texture. I will always buy this product because of the quality! The price dosent make a difference!

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Shades Of Blue

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Breakups and Revenge

fuggno added a new review for
    Softlips® Lip Balm

carlyporteous added a new review for
    Willy Wonka's Runts