Kraft Singles American Cheese Reviews
#38 in Grocery

December 14, 2017

I like these

Although I am not one to usually use cheese slices, I find these good for the occasional grilled cheese, or for a gourmet burger. They melt nicely, and have a good taste to them. I would not recommend them for a regular sandwich, but for when they are melted, it is good!

December 12, 2017

I buy this all the time

There is nothing better the Kraft cheese slices for the perfect grilled cheese. I have been using them for years to make grilled cheese for my family.

October 19, 2017

Guilty Pleasure

These cheese slices are my weakness. I love them on everything: pasta, sandwiches, grilled cheese, rice... Such an inexpensive way to add some flavour! They are easy to find and are great to have on hand when you're in a rush and need to throw something together.

2.3/5

September 17, 2017

Fake Cheese

For families with low income or when you're in a pinch with your budget, this is a great alternative to real cheese; you easily make grilled cheese with it or add it to a sandwich. That is pretty much all you can do with it due to its shape and the way it melts. For me, this cheese isn't versatile enough for me to purchase and the flavour is ok

June 11, 2017

My favourite brand of cheese slices. The sharp cheddar is so tasty and gives a burst of flavour to all sandwiches. Also is great in cooking casseroles in oven.

June 01, 2017

Kraft cheese slices are great for grilled cheese sandwich.

It's is a processed cheese but it's the best one for grilled cheese , hamburger and hot dogs . I like them o. Fried eggs, omelettes and scrambleds eggs too. Nothing else can achieve that flavour and it easily melts . I always have a package in my fridge .They can be expenside for a package of 24 slices at Approximately $5.99 but you can get them on sale for $2.99. I would purchase again. .

May 19, 2017

I really like these Kraft cheese slices. They are wonderful on grilled cheese, hamburgers, egg mcmuffins and so much more. The possibilities with these are endless. These slices are processed so they do not replace real cheese, but they are delicious none the less. These are totally worth buying!

April 27, 2017

Super bon fromage pour les hamburger ou les grilles cheese, c'est sur que mangé seulement en tranche comme cela ce n'est pas très appétissant, mais les enfants aime bien quand même.

February 16, 2017

We go through so many Kraft Cheese Singles in my house that they should start selling doubles. There is so much you can do with them. Grilled Cheese, Cheeseburgers, Cheese Omlettes, Cheese & Crackers... the possibilities are endless.

February 16, 2017

This is our single cheese of choice. We just it for grill cheese, burgers and egg sandwiches. It taste good and is convenient, no slicing, perfect for the kids.