Kérastase Ciment Thermique

Kérastase Ciment Thermique Reviews

Ranked #665 out of 2452 in Hair Care

March 18, 2017

This is such a good treatment for those of us who use heat to style their hair!I have used this product for about 3 months now and I add about a dime size to my freshly washed, long hair before blowdrying it. It seems to make it smoother and a little bit softer. It doesn't weigh down my hair the same way oil sometimes does. It smells alright, not super delightful, but nice enough.

February 18, 2017

Les produits Kérastase sont les meilleurs qui soient. Un peu dispendieux mais la quantité de produit nécessaire étant moindre que pour tous autre produit semblable de moindre qualité, l'achat en vaut la peine. Le ciment thermique offre une protection incroyable, visible en une seule utilisation.

December 04, 2015

I got a couple samples of this product from my hairdresser 3 haircuts ago. I resisted using it initially because I assumed that the product would be heavy and leave my finer hair weighed down. Boy was I wrong! The product goes on to wet hair prior to blow drying and essentially vanishes apart from noticeable shine and improved texture, post blow dry.

I have't purchased yet (I have a sample hoard!) but I very likely will once I run out! Great find (despite the higher price point).

Fidget Spinners

Favourite Disney movies?

krysten26 added a new review for
    Bicks garlic dill pickles

Ellimay has posted in the forum topic
    What was the last movie you watched?

Motts