L.A. COLORS CHUNKY LIP PENCIL Reviews

Ranked #374 out of 1194 in Lipstick

January 08, 2016

I really liked this product. It didn't leave my lips dry and it went on really nice.

January 08, 2016

Very soft and a wide fariety of colours. The colour stays fairly well and is one of my favourite lipsticks, considering I don't even like wearing lipsticks, this is a huge win. totally recommend.

October 07, 2015

I have one of these crayons in Nude and just love it - very moisturizing and has great pigmentation.

September 29, 2015

LOVE this lip pencil. LOTS of colors to chose from and at such a low cost

September 29, 2015

These are amazing! I was at my local bargain store and noticed they have a bunch of L.A. Colors products.
    I bought two and plan to go back ASAP to get the rest. I find lip pencils can get very drying but these are so comfortable on the lips for being a chunky pencil. They have great staying power and are very pigmented. I also very much appreciate that it twists up so you don't have to find a large sharpener. Highly recommend these!

April 20, 2015

I love chunky pencils and this lip pencil is awesome. I find them at my local dollar store. So cheap and provides great coverage. I don't like shiny gloss or lipsticks. I'm glad this drys to a matte finish. Lots of beautiful colors.

April 20, 2015

I only have one and it's almost all gone, but I love the one I have and I will be buying more when I go on vacation to the states! It's super pigmented and high quality.

April 20, 2015

These Chunky Lip Pencils are soft with a creamy formula that glides on smooth and moisturizes delicate lips while delivering gorgeous intense color. The perfect combination of a lipstick and lipgloss in a convenient retractable pencil- just twist and apply! It also has a wonderful scent of vanilla which is appealing for me because I love smells LOL! But after the lip pencil drys on your lips, its gives your lips a matte like finish and stays only literally all night! (was totally shocked) better then ANY lipstick I ever used. This totally reminds me of LimeCrimes liquid lipsticks with the same affect but with a cheaper price tag (LimeCrime - $20 vs LAColors $2) Like really ? Do I need to say more. Definitely buying ever single color in this line. (#shutupandtakemymoney moment) ;)

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    When you wash your hair....

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Loreal Mascara

dandy_123 has posted in the forum topic
    Favourite Fruit?

Caitlinh added a new review for
    Koolaid Jammers