LA Girl Pro Conceal Reviews
#12 in Concealer

November 04, 2017

Covers great

Are use this regulated Atlee to cover up my dark circles it works amazing I have to bake it so it stays on all day but it’s so worth it because it’s it’s great coverage especially when I have these purplely dark blue circles

November 04, 2017

amazing coverage

I use this for dark circles, and this covers so well under foundation, I've purchased many concealers in hopes to cover them but this corrector works so well

October 17, 2017

Great shade range

The biggest thing this product has for it is its large shade range, and that its $7. The formula is also pretty nice, and is very creamy and blendable. Coverage could be better. The product dispenses from a brush tip, so it is not the most sanitary form of application. I do find that some of the lighter shades run a tad orange, but there are also color correctors in this line as well so mixing is your friend. I can understand why people use these concealers to highlight and contour, as they blend so nicely. They do work well under the eyes, and are buildable and blendable, and the brush tip is very helpful for concealing spots and blemishes - just remember to keep the brush tip clean. This product is kind of hard to find, but if you can find it, its a good concealer to get if you can get it in your color.

September 01, 2017

Could be better

So I heard many many people rave about this product so I just had to try it out for myself because I mean why not right ? Anyways, the way I would describe this product is literally meeh.. I tend to not get much sleep . Therefore, I do have quite bad dark circles and I thought that this product might make the cut . I mean its good and it does cover but its not the cover that I would like u can still see my dark circles peeking out from beneath it I will wear this product when I want to semi-cover my circles but dont really feel like making an effort. I prefer sticking to my MakeupForever.

August 15, 2017

I will always look up to this

La girl pro conceal have a nice coverage and great color range to choose from .. It may looks cakey but it does the job ! Ive seen alot of people make comparasion about this and the mac , i mean they are not that similar i still love the Mac more but its a great alternative ,and the price they are so cheap and affordable ! I almost use this concealer to do my contour , its perfect , blend perfectly , i loove it ! But for concealer meeh not the best .

July 28, 2017

Love this Concealor

I use the LA Girls concealor on all my clients as it gives the best full coverage. I wet my beauty blender to apply so that I get an even layer without it looking cakey. A highly recommended product for this with dark circles and bags under there eyes. Use a color corrector underneath first.

July 02, 2017

Go To Concealer

Love at first use.
    This concealer is a staple for covering undereye circles, darkspots, and scars. It does a great job at concealing them. I also use the concealer to highlight my nose and chin. I use a darker shade for contouring my face aswell. Its perfect squeeze tube and brush makes it so simples for application and perfect for when on the go or travelling. The only downside that I find is that if too much product is squeezed out, it cannot be returned into the tube. But in a sense this is a good thing as it prevents contamination of the product. I would most definitely recommend this product.
    Until recently it was mainly only available to Canadian residents through online stores from the States. I purchased the Pro Concealer from Sirens, and have also spotted it at Urban Planet and Walmart.ca.

May 31, 2017

This concealer is very affordable but doesnt withstand tears or a long day at work. when i come home from work most of its gone, would not repurchase.

May 13, 2017

Awesome concealer. The only thing I hate about this is that I have to purchase it online. the price is right. the formula is perfect, there are so many different corset to choose from and they even have color corrector for blemishes and under eye circles. they are easy to use and last about 1-2months with every day use. I love the fact that I get a flawless look and that I can double up if I need more coverage. I also love that these products pair well with other brands so if I feel like wearing a different cover up it will still give me the same results!

March 13, 2017

My shade actually looked very orange when squeezed out but surprisingly natural looking on the skin! Offers light coverage which is perfect for my days off! such an inexpensive and good quality product! The only downside is that because its a drugstore product, I basically guessed my shade when buying.