La Roche-Posay Anthelios 60 Face fluid Reviews

Good - 0

September 11, 2018

Produit soleil parfait

J’ai adoré ce produit dès les premieres utilisations. Léger et non collant il est parfait sous le maquillage même ! Sa texture est parfaite et il protège au maximum!

June 21, 2017

Nice and light facial sunscreen!

I've always been terrible about using facial sunscreen. Well, now that I'm 40, I feel like I really need to pay attention and use one. Living rural, there isn't many options for something that I can buy in store. In comes La Roche-Posay Anthelios 60. It is an amazing, light, non-greasy sunscreen. It goes on super thin, I can't feel it during the day and it WORKS. No burns for me this summer!

June 10, 2016

I recently purchased this because I've heard this is a fantastic sun care line and it really is!! It's different how it comes out as a liquid but it goes on so easy and dries super fast that I can apply make up almost immediately. It doesn't have a strong scent which is great. I can't wait to try more sun products by La Roche-Posay.