La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Baume B5 Reviews

December 15, 2020

Very Moisturizing, Highly Recommend

This product is very moisturizing especially for dry skin. Works well for eczema and psoriasis as well. It’s very effective especially after a warm bath. Help soothe dry skin and itching due to eczema. Highly recommended!

December 04, 2020

A soothing cream for my dry skin

I have been using Laroche-posay cicaplast B5 for about 2 months and it does a great job. I have dry skin and this product sooths my skin immediatly when it is irritated, i can realize the result in the next morning. It can be used in your lips like a lipbalm as well. This is definitely my go to skincare product this winter.

December 03, 2020

Skin saver!

Love this cream! I have dry skin that’s made worse by acne medication. I peel like a monster; it’s awful! This is one of the new moisturizers that soothe and moisturize my skin in a noticeable way.

October 19, 2020
    United Kingdom

Handbag must have

Cica balms & Cica creams have been enjoying a beauty moment and have proven popular. Many well known brands offer a Cica balm that can be used to calm a multitude of skin sins such as breakouts of acne or rosacea, scratches, burns and acute dry patches. The plant Cica comes from, tiger grass, is naturally well praised and well known as it helps to calm and soothe skin scrapes on animals in the jungle. The centella Asiatica or Cica for short, gained its nickname tiger grass from tigers rubbing up against it to calm scratches or sores.

La Roche Posay’s Cicaplast comes in a handbag sized 50ml tube perfect for handbags / travel and is a perfect skin saviour for the whole family, from the diaper rash to the unwelcome spot to the cooking burn and beyond!

June 20, 2020

Good for very dry areas

I use those product on areas of my face/body that are particularly dry and it works well. I wouldn’t use this on my whole face as I have oily skin but it may work for someone with very dry skin. Overall I am happy with this product

April 10, 2020

Meilleure baume réparateur il hydrate au maximum les lèvres sèches et abîmer par le froid de l’hiver ou par les coup de soleil sur les levre il est merveilleux

January 25, 2020
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

Nice

Not as good as dr jart cicaplast but still very good drugstore dupe item.
    Soothing on the skin and no fragrance so perfect for very sensitive skins like mine.

October 09, 2019
    Merthyr Tydfil County Borough, United Kingdom

Try it

I’m a huge La Roche Posay fan and this is probably my favourite product because you can see and feel it working from day 1. Hydrates and plumps and gives a lovely base for make up. My skin always feels very fresh after using this and looks clear and bright

July 06, 2019

La Roche knows what is doing

I really like this cream! I use it after exfoliating my skin or some treatment and it helps soothe my skin. The best part its paraben-free and antibacterial. Just love it!

July 02, 2019

I would buy this product again!

This was absolutely incredible for clearing my baby's diaper rash. Her bum was so sore, peeling skin and all. Using a little drop of this a few times a day and it cleared up quickly. We couldn't believe the improvement after the first use.