4.9/5
La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Baume B5 Reviews

Good - 0

October 05, 2017

Un bijou

Ce baume réparateur apaisant de Laroche-Posay est selon moi un "must have". Il est merveilleux sur la peau seche, il l'hydrate en profondeur et lui redonne de l'élasticité. J'ai une cicatrice au visage qui a considérablement diminué en visibilité depuis que j'utilise ce baume. Je l'utilise aussi sur mes jointures et cuticules quand elles commencent a etre tres seches et j'aime beaucoup le résultat, je l'emmene partout ou je vais et elle s'avere tres pratique. Je vous conseille fortement de l'essayer.

September 10, 2017

Basically lip balm - but for everywhere else

I always always carry lip balm in my purse because it's a staple for dry lips - but what about all the other parts of my body? This is the perfect solution for soothing dry skin, scars, etc. I find it particularly useful for my hands after working out, and i'm seeing my skin starting to peel. This is perfect !! I would definitely recommend it. I think it would be perfect for travel too

March 03, 2017

I believe this is a product that everybody should carry in their purse or diaper bag at all times!
    It is safe to use on babies, toddlers, adults and the elderly for literally any skin discomfort or condition. You can apply it to burns, you can apply it on any skin damage to prevent scarring, it is also useful for diaper rashes or rough, dry skin patches. I have used it personally and I have also hear a million success stories from customers saying this helped significantly reduce scarring as well as irritation.
    This product has no scent at all and it has a slightly thicker consistency but it absorbs and spreads evenly into your skin with no problem. I also felt no stinging or irritation when applying this to distressed skin - I just felt relief.

Updated On: March 03, 2017

I just realized that the photo given for the Cicaplast Baume B5 actually is NOT the Baume - the product pictured is the Cicaplast Recovery Gel. The Cicaplast Baume is a different product, it comes in a shorter bottle. I will upload a photo of it.

August 17, 2016

This cream is made to enhance regeneration of skin either for acne ou scars and it really works. I had a face burn and the pharmacist suggested it to me. My face was severely burned and I applied it like 10-15 times a day (every hour or so) for a week or two and everything came back to normal. I don't have any residual scar or anything. It works perfectly. My friend also used it on medusa burn and it worked very well for her too. Gotta try it.