• La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Baume B5
Good

La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Baume B5 Reviews

Ranked #245 out of 1311 in Facial Lotions & Creams

March 03, 2017

I believe this is a product that everybody should carry in their purse or diaper bag at all times!
    It is safe to use on babies, toddlers, adults and the elderly for literally any skin discomfort or condition. You can apply it to burns, you can apply it on any skin damage to prevent scarring, it is also useful for diaper rashes or rough, dry skin patches. I have used it personally and I have also hear a million success stories from customers saying this helped significantly reduce scarring as well as irritation.
    This product has no scent at all and it has a slightly thicker consistency but it absorbs and spreads evenly into your skin with no problem. I also felt no stinging or irritation when applying this to distressed skin - I just felt relief.

Updated On: March 03, 2017

I just realized that the photo given for the Cicaplast Baume B5 actually is NOT the Baume - the product pictured is the Cicaplast Recovery Gel. The Cicaplast Baume is a different product, it comes in a shorter bottle. I will upload a photo of it.

August 17, 2016

This cream is made to enhance regeneration of skin either for acne ou scars and it really works. I had a face burn and the pharmacist suggested it to me. My face was severely burned and I applied it like 10-15 times a day (every hour or so) for a week or two and everything came back to normal. I don't have any residual scar or anything. It works perfectly. My friend also used it on medusa burn and it worked very well for her too. Gotta try it.