La Roche-Posay Toleriane Ultra Reviews
#1100 in Face Day Creams

A daily facial moisturizer for sensitive, hypersensitive or allergic skin. The formula is stripped down to the essentials, using minimal ingredients and removing all potentially irritant or allergy-inducing substances. An ultra-minimalist formula with intense soothing power, thanks to Neurosensine, an active ingredient which targets cutaneous irritation mechanisms. A soothing action, reinforced thanks to the new association with naturally soothing and anti-irritating La Roche-Posay thermal spring water. Non-comedogenic. Ultra high tolerance. Tested on allergic skin.

0% preservative / paraben / fragrance / alcohol / colorant / lanolin.

August 20, 2019

Hydrating and light

I really enjoy this product, especially in the warmer months. It’s lightweight yet very hydrating. I have sensitive skin and it keep it smooth and reaction free.

August 13, 2019

Great for sensitive skin

This is my go-to moisturizer. It keeps my reactive skin nice and calm. It feels light and non-greasy. I highly recommend this product to anyone struggling with sensitive skin.

May 30, 2018

Saved My Skin

I have extremely sensitive skin that seems to react to more and more products. I recently had tried a new face product that was scented and it caused irritation on my face. At Shoppers I was recommended to try La Roche Posay Toleriane. In just a few days my skin has returned to normal and it looks better than ever. It is a very moisturizing formula that works very well under makeup and it doesn’t cause irritation or breakouts. I highly recommend this product! The only downside is that you don’t get a lot of product but it is still worth the money.

March 12, 2018

Amazing product...tad pricey!

A huge fan of La Roche Products!

Recently with the harsh winters here, my face has been dry like sandpaper! Perhaps the skin was already so irritated, all common facial moisturizers applied to my skin caused a significant burn. I switched over to this La Roche Posay product and truly didn't have a reaction to it! Works super well...just a tad pricey for a small little tube!

February 23, 2018

Perfect for my skin

I was recommended this product after going to see a dermatologist who told me the redness and dryness on my face was a result of eczema. I immediately bought this and regret not going to see a dermatologist earlier. This is very light weight, not greasy at all, and no smell at all. All of these don't irritate my skin and every since I've used it, it's no longer dry or red unless I have a very bad breakout of eczema as a result of stress. I also love that it's a pump system; easy to use and clean.

January 22, 2018

Great for sensitive skin

I absolutely love this treatment. Not a lot of products have been working lately to help combat my acne breakouts. I first purchased this on a whim as all the drugstore and a lot of the high end brands did not work for me. This works so well I can feel it penetrating my skin. It was relatively inexpensive and I will definitely be getting this again.

May 30, 2017

J'aime beaucoup ce produit, j'y reviens souvent depuis des années! Parfait pour la peau mixte, il calme immédiatement les rougeurs du à l'eau chaude de la douche, apaise vraiment et ne donne pas de boutons. Il peut maintenant aussi servir de contour des yeux(voir nouveau format). Sans parfum ni ingrédients agressifs, parfait pour mettre après une journée au soleil.

March 29, 2017

This lotion was suggested to me by a pharmacist for post microblading care. I was looking for a little water based lotion to aid in the healing process. It's a nice gentle lotion but it was $40. I don't have many sensitivities to skin care but it did soothe my eyebrows and I continued to use it everywhere once the brows were healed.
    It doesn't feel heavy on the skin and it doesn't have a scent. I do love this brand because it is commonly suggested by dermatologists.

March 29, 2017

The fluid is very light yet you can feel your skin moisturized. It is a very nice texture and doesn't leave my skin greasy.
    It has no smell at all which is a plus for me. The pump system is very good and allows for the container to stay perfectly clean. Good buy and good quality.

March 25, 2017

J'utilise ce produit de façon quotidienne et je l'aime tellement. Ma peau sensible l'adore. En effet, je l'applique à tous les jours le matin, après la douche, et je ressens immédiatement que ma peau est apaisée. Ele offre une bonne hydratation à mon visage plutôt sec.