La Vida Essentials: Coconut Oil

La Vida Essentials: Coconut Oil Reviews

1 review
Ranked #363 out of 1012 in Bath & Body

May 13, 2015

I have to say i was skeptical before trying out this product, i expected the oil to make my skin look shiny/oily after using it but i was genuinely surprised to see that it did not leave my face looking oily at all! i was soo happy because it made my skin feel so soft and on top of using it after toning my face it retained a very nice and healthy glow to my face!, every so often i would find myself rubbing my face because of how amazingly smooth and soft it felt!. As for my hair it managed to keep my hair moisturized after washing it, instead of drying out within a day like most hair moisturizing products usually do, and i did not have to worry about the oils in my hair ruining my pillow cases or blankets. And i was also happy to finally be able to use my lavender and Peppermint oils on my skin without the irritation that usually comes with it, after applying the lavender and coconut oils to my skin it was left with a very nice and soothing feeling for nearly 3 hours after i applied it!

elf baked highligher