Lacome mascara Reviews
#295 in Eye Liner

August 13, 2019

I liked it

First of all I absolutely love Lancome products and this mascara did not disappoint!! Held up bold beautiful lashes all day, didnt run and looked amazing! Definitely recommend for all my beauty lovers.

May 14, 2019

Makes your mascara work 0 better :)

I've used the Lancome CILS booster XL base coat, its absolutely amazing for making your eyelashes long and beautiful without making them all clumpy & heavy. Even with mascaras I normally wouldn't have bought before, I can actually use them now without making my lashes clump up and feel like they weigh so much, I love it! I've tried all kinds kf double headed 1st & 2nd step mascaras with the base included, and also lots of other single bases but nothing has worked as good as Lancome base! Absolutely recommend this product :)
    ( Picture is not mine! Got off Google (: )

February 08, 2019
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

WONDERFUL !!

This Mascara is wonderful goes on smooth and lasts all day no smudging It delivers genuinely lush lashes and a happy medium between lengthening and volumizing.

September 08, 2018

Yay Lacome

1) Lacome is in general a higher price. However I'm willing to pay the price for this product.
    2) It covers you lashes really nice. There is no clumpy, this product is no gooee mess.
    3) It says on! And it does not smuge easily

Yes I recommend this. Sometimes its worth investing a little more to get a better result.

October 14, 2017

J’adore

C est le mascara que je prend depuis des années
    Allongé et épaissit mes cils
    Pour un effet de faux cil
    Je l’adore et c est sure et certain que je vais en acheter encore et encore merci

September 13, 2017

yeux

il est de qualite,jaime beaucoup sa texture,il est facile a aplique , ne fait pas de grumeau il a une duree longue vie ,je laime bien quand je suis presser jai pas besoin dans remettre souvent ...

July 17, 2017

Fabulous!

Typically Mascara is so difficult for me to find and actually enjoy. I
    Loved it so much I brought another when my free sample finshed! My lashes are long and strong! They do not smudge or get flakey and yet they are so light that I forget I have makeup on! Love it! Plus my eyes have the dramatic affect I love!

April 21, 2017

I bought this and it was absolutely amazing!! i will consider buying this again the price is pricey but for the quality you are buying something good

January 06, 2017

absolutely love Lacome mascara. i never used it prior to meeting a friend who does all her shopping at lacome. we got a few free samples and since recieving it i have purchased my own. it doesnt give your lashes a heavy feel, i find it to be a nice lightish feel while wearing.

July 14, 2015

I love this mascara it gives volume too my eye lashes and its amazing !