LaCoupe Overnight Repair Miracle Masque

LaCoupe Overnight Repair Miracle Masque Reviews

Ranked #2006 out of 2546 in Hair Care

A luxurious, overnight miracle treatment that deeply conditions critically damaged, fragile hair from the stresses of heat styling and UV exposure. Go to http://www.lacoupe.com/ for more details.

August 15, 2011

My hair is brittle, fine and in need of repair.....glad to have a product that works.

June 25, 2011

I spotted this when I was at Shoppers Drug Mart Earlier this week and I have been using it since the night I bought it. This is my first over night hair repair I have ever tried and I am happy with the results! I threw out my receipt but this was just under $10. This bottle is 150 g /5oz.

*Deeply Nourishes For visibly healthier hair
    *Transforms Damaged frizzy and over processed hair
    *Style Fusion Technology
    *Has a nice pump for easy despence
    *Will not stain your pillow case
    *Decently priced
    *Absorbs Quickly
    There isn't a lot to this bottle but it is pretty thick so I think it should last a while.
    So you just apply this to your dry hair before bed and wash your hair in the am. I usually actually apply a deep conditioner to my hair before I go to bed like once a week, then braid it and wash it out in the morning. This was soo much better then using a deep conditioner, it absorbed so quickly and felt like it was actually going into my hair to help repair it. The smell isn't amazing but it's alright.
    I noticed the first time I used this how much softer and shinier my hair was the next day. I will for sure be repurchasing this and I would recommend this.

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Jam

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Hairstylists

violetfish added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath

yellowbus07 added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath

yellowbus07 added a new review for
    Essie Nail Polish

cokaluna added a new review for
    Vichy - Idealia Night Peel