4.1/5
Lady Speed Stick Fresh Infusions Reviews

November 18, 2020

Always fresh!

I love lady stick deodrant.they have huge type of variety.i have almost tried there all .but my favoirite is Fresh infusion! I have been always working outdoor in warm weather,but while using Lady stick i feel fresh .

December 18, 2019

Fresh & fruity!

A great deodorant with a fresh & fruity scent that works! Tried many speed stick products & this is by far my favourite. Works well for daily use & leaves a lingering fruity scent that lasts all day & into the evening.

December 18, 2019

Deodorant that works

I like this deodorant because it smells so good and it works great. I’ve tried some and I can still smell myself. The aluminium free ones don’t work at all either. And it’s usually a good price too. I can’t complain.

March 19, 2019

I always come back to this

I have tried many deodorants (including aluminum free ones) and nothing seems to work with my skin like this one!
    I love the fresh scent of strawberries that stays with you throughout the day and keeps you dry.

January 25, 2019

love the smell

I got this because i wanted to use a different deodorant to use thats smells good. Love this deodorant! It smells so amazing! It has a rich strawberry cream smell! Sped stick is one of my favourite brands of deodorant. But this flavour is one of their best!

January 20, 2019

I initially wasn’t a fan, but I love it now!

My initial thoughts were ‘’do You really want fruit smelling armpits’’ hahaha! I purchased this on sale from my local Walmart and as soon as I tried it, I loved it. The smell lingers and lasts for a very long time - 24-48 hours which is really good. Plus if you go to the gym 5-6 times this is really a great investment and a requirement.

I have used another speed stick by the same brand and I must say, this one smells so much better. It’s so fresh, fruity, and refreshing! I love it.

March 28, 2018

On ne sus pas

J’aime bien ce déodorant parce qu'il sent bon.

On peut le trouver partout même dans mon magasin 1$.

Il y a plusieurs odeur.

Il ne laisse pas de résidus blanc sous les aisselles.

Pas besoin d’en ajouter au courant de la journée.

March 28, 2018

Ladies! All day freshness at it's finest!

I absolutely love this product. The scent is not too overpowering but literally last all day long. I enjoy the lack of clumps that I have experienced previously with other brands.

I have given this product 4 stars on quality because it does leave white smear marks on black clothing. However, if you looking for a long lasting scent that keeps you dry all day, this product is for you.

March 25, 2018

Good value

Lady speed stick is basic deodorant is usually on sale you can sometimes find a coupon. It works great. Comes in a variety of sizes. Most stores stock it.

June 07, 2017

I got the new raspberry scent and it smells amazing !! I have always loved speedstick but this one is great and the scent lasts the whole day. My new favorite