Lancôme Absolue BX Replenishing Day Cream with SPF 15 Reviews

December 20, 2017

Brighter skin

My friends and coworkers started giving complements after second week of using the product.It has soften the skin and brighten the overall look.Getting it for Christmas presents for my girlfriends.

July 26, 2017

My new found Day Cream

This is a great product. It was recommended by a friend. I didn't believe it would be anything special but I was wrong. If you are in the market to buy a new replenishing day cream and you have normal skin tone this is a great product. love that it doesn't have a strong smell. it goes on very gentle and it feels good on the skin. it is relatively cheap and it seems to last all day. I feel great when I put it on.

November 01, 2016

Super bonne crème de jour. Il contient une protection solaire intéressante pour la journée. Un produit haut de gamme . Non collante sur la peau et non grasse non plus.

November 01, 2016

Ok- so this Lancome product is on the pricier side. But if you are a person who do not mind spending a bit more on beauty products, this is for you! The results are great! The cream smells really lovely and has a mint herbal scent. When you apply it on your face, it feels greasy but definitely absorbs well. So you do feel like you got your money's worth. This is more on the thicker side of things, so if you normally use light moisturizers, this is not for you. I love this product, it makes my skin smoother, and noticeably brighter within a month. If you are willing to pay the price of an awesome product, this is the product to go to.

September 27, 2016

Went on smooth and not greasy , liked the spf,added and seemed to last all day , Would buy it again and recommend to anyone with any skin type .also can be worn at night , does a great job for me .

June 06, 2016

I u se this facial cream every day. It has a light, soft scent which I find quite pleasing. This cream absorbs quickly into my skin and it doesn't leave my skin feeling clogged or greasy. After using my skin feels soft yet moisturized.