4.1/5
Lancôme Paris Hypnose Mascara Reviews
Ranked #40 in Mascara

September 13, 2017

Fait bien mais tombe rapidement

J'ai utilisé exclusivement le mascara Lancôme Hypnose et la dernière fois que j'en ai acheté un (été 2016) j'ai été extrêmement déçue. Je ne sais pas si quelque chose a changé, mais il ne tient plus bien et je me retrouve avec du noir sous les yeux alors qu'avant tout était parfait. J'ai donc changé de marque chouchou.

September 07, 2017

Mon mascara préféré

Ayant mon anniversaire en été, je me fais un devoir de demandé un mascara Lancome Hypsone à tout mes anniversaires ainsi qu'à Noel. Je ne peux sortir de la maison sans.

September 06, 2017

Great mascara for volume

This is a go to mascara to have on hand. Separates lashes beautifully and can easily be built up for a dramatic evening look. Also this mascara doesn't weight down your eye lashes which means they look long until you take it off.

August 13, 2017

By far the best mascara!

This is the one mascara I always go back to no matter what! I love trying new products so I always give new high endmascaras a try but I've never found one better. You can layer it over and over and it never clumps, it remains soft, it stays on, and it makes my lashes look twice as long! Not one other mascara can do that! It's expensive but worth every penny!

July 15, 2017

Expensive but worth it

Expensive mascara but worth it.I love the wand and how it flares out the outer lashes to make my lashes look simmilar to fake.I love lancome mascaras ive never had one disappoint me.I love buying lancome at sears or sephora so that can pick up a few samples as well.

June 30, 2017

awesome lashes

Excelent product this Mascara is really good, my lashes look so good after using this that people think I have been in the salon getting fake eyelashes that is how good this mascara is

May 23, 2017

I love this mascara! The only reaaon I didn't give it a perfect 5 is because the one I just purchased at Ulta recently, made my lashes clumpy. I'm not sure if the formula has changed recently but i'm hoping maybe I got a bad one.
    I love this mascara for the color (nice deep black) the volume and length that I get from using this. I've alwaya felt that my eyelashes look the best after putting this mascara on. Like most women i've tried many but I always come back to this one. It's not perfect but I like what it does for my lashes.

April 15, 2017

This is my go-to mascara; it's reliable, always looks great, doesn't clump or flake off. I've tried many others, but I'll keep coming back to this one. I use the waterproof version.

March 17, 2017

C'est simplement mon mascara préféré, il est parfait! Il donnent à mes cils longueur et volume et surtout ne fait pas de grumeau. Il dure longtemps ! Je l'adore!!

March 05, 2017

I use this mascara on special events becuase it doesn't distract from my eyeshadow. This mascara gives me everything I need without getting clumpy. I would definitely recommend it.