Lancôme Paris Hypnose Mascara Reviews

Ranked #43 out of 915 in Mascara

May 23, 2017

I love this mascara! The only reaaon I didn't give it a perfect 5 is because the one I just purchased at Ulta recently, made my lashes clumpy. I'm not sure if the formula has changed recently but i'm hoping maybe I got a bad one.
    I love this mascara for the color (nice deep black) the volume and length that I get from using this. I've alwaya felt that my eyelashes look the best after putting this mascara on. Like most women i've tried many but I always come back to this one. It's not perfect but I like what it does for my lashes.

April 15, 2017

This is my go-to mascara; it's reliable, always looks great, doesn't clump or flake off. I've tried many others, but I'll keep coming back to this one. I use the waterproof version.

March 05, 2017

I use this mascara on special events becuase it doesn't distract from my eyeshadow. This mascara gives me everything I need without getting clumpy. I would definitely recommend it.

January 27, 2017

This is my holy grail of mascara. It was recommended to me years ago when I asked a Shoppers cosmetician for a volumizing mascara and I haven't gone back. It was a game changer, creating thick lashes and is a nice, deep black. I've still tried others (I'm a mascara junkie) and nothing comes close to it!

January 17, 2017

This is by far the best mascara I have ever used. The price isn't the best so make sure you purchase it on the gift with purchase events at The Bay and online! It doesn't clump and leave any residue under my eyes.

January 16, 2017

yes it's expensive but no one does mascara like Lancôme and this is absolutely amazing. It stays all days, no clumping, no raccoon eyes.... just beautiful eyelashes... and it lasts...

January 07, 2017

Je suis vraiment difficile en ce qui concerne les mascara. Je déteste lorsqu'il font des grumeaux et lorsqu'ils s'appliquent mal. Le mascara Hypnose Drama est vraiment exceptionnel. Il permet à la fois d'allonger et d'épaissir les cils et ce, de façon naturelle. Il s'applique très bien et la brosse permet de bien envelopper et séparer les cils. Il tient bien toute la journée sans se répandre et s'enlève bien avec un démaquillant pour les yeux. Il est un peu dispendieux mais considérant qu'il livre la marchandise ça vaut la peine de payer un peu plus. J'adore et je l'adopte!

September 27, 2016

Great effect,dramatic look.I was not sure if i shpuld get this mascara,but my friend suggested me ,because she was using it before.Actually it is a great product ,great quality

May 09, 2016

This is a really decent mascara and, as always, I get it in blackest black. It is somewhat clumpy in terms of the formula but you can fix that with a lash brush if it bothers you. I really love a full thick look and this did what I wanted, but with some clumps. I kept taking the wand to try to disperse it but it would just make a bunch of lashes stick together. Overall, it's a pretty good mascara but I would recommend a few moments of drying time between coats and to use a lash comb to separate. This is an extra step I don't really want so I probably won't purchase again. I think the price is way too high.

April 12, 2016

I started using this mascara recently and wow, it was such a huge change. My lashes looked amazing. They were long and had lots of volume. The only downside was I felt that it clumps somewhat easily, I think it might be the brush rather than the formula. But it's an amazing mascara overall, I absolutely love it.

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Picked?!

Abraham has posted in the forum topic
    Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

bobbensun added a new review for
    IÖGO Proteine

Shystarr79 has started a new forum topic
    Men can review on Chick Advisor?

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
    Co-workers!

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    What is your current badge?

garrypark added a new review for
    popers ice

lamurap has posted in the forum topic
    Any fellow lonely people?

karma0317 has posted in the forum topic
    Want to be instagram friends?