Lancôme Paris Lip Lover Reviews

Ranked #335 out of 715 in Lip Gloss

July 07, 2016

I bought this after asking my barista at Starbucks what the lip gloss was that she was wearing!
    I really love that it feels moisturizing and not too sticky on my lips. I bought shade 355 (Framboise Etoile - Berry-Pink) and it's beautiful.
    I also like that after the gloss sort of wears off, there is still a light stain of color on the lips. I will be buying more colors for sure!

January 11, 2016

I have this in colour #355. It's a very pigmented pink berry colour. This is like a gloss but it stains the lips and lasts surprisingly long! I like how it feels on the lips and it wears off really nice and evenly. I'm probably going to get more colours!

July 19, 2014

Colour is gorgeous! It provides a nice thick coating on your lips, and colour goes on smooth and without issues. Only one application to get colour similar to the tube. After roughly 20 minutes of normal wear, lip gloss starts clumping and has to be removed and reapplied. Not worth the high cost!

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    When you wash your hair....

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Loreal Mascara

dandy_123 has posted in the forum topic
    Favourite Fruit?

Caitlinh added a new review for
    Koolaid Jammers