4.1/5
Prestige Item
Lancôme Paris Teint Miracle Foundation Reviews

With Aura-Inside™ technology, Lancôme invents its 1st foundation that recreates the true natural light of perfect skin. Instantly, complexion appears lit-from-within, beautifully bare, visibly flawless. With 10 years of research, and 7 international patents pending, this lightweight texture is enriched with soothing rose extract, gives 18 hours of hydration.

Suitable for sensitive skin. Oil-free. Fragrance-free. Non-comedogenic. Dermatologist-tested.

July 11, 2017

Light wait and great coverage

I was looking for a new foundation for a while and finally got Lancôme Paris Teint Miracle Foundation. Great overall performance and good coverage. Does not dry my skin.

April 14, 2017

This is a lightly fragranced foundation. It provides sheer coverage, however, it is buildable to some extent. I would say this foundation is suitable for those who already have a nice looking skin, for it does not cover existing blemishes (but that is what the concealer is for!). The greatest thing about this product is that it feels light on your skin and even though it looks dewy, it does not feel tacky after application. If you are looking for a foundation that has a natural and slightly luminous finish, I would recommend giving Lancome Bare Skin foundation a try.
    I have a fair complexion and most of other foundations are too dark for me. Despite that, the lightest shade of this product, namely 005 Beige Ivory, fits me perfectly.

December 22, 2016

This foundation makes my skin looks dewy, fresh, radiant and flawless! I always feel great when I wear this! And on top of that, the packaging box says that it's dermatologist tested, noncomedogenic, non-irritant, and it does not cause break-outs. Absolutely worth every single penny.

3.2/5

September 23, 2016

Good light weight foundation. It is sheer and blends when when using a brush or a makeup sponge. I love this foundation a lot as it has great staying power and doesn't make my skin look cakey.

May 10, 2016

This foundation is smooth, light and never oily. I like the fact I don't need much to have a full coverage. However I find it doesn't last the full day, most of it anyway.

March 19, 2016

I really liked using this foundation although it is quite expensive. I had my makeup done at Sephora and this is the brand that they used on me. I liked it a lot so I made the purchase even though it was upwards of $40. It blended nicely on my skin and lasted me the whole day every time I used it. The only reason I didn't purchase it more than twice was because I couldn't afford it anymore. But if I could I would definitely use this foundation again.

February 12, 2016

Love this foundation, the cover has is good yet light weight for every day wear! It's on the expensive side but it has lasted me a long time so I think it's worth it.

January 26, 2015

The foundation has good coverage and is long-wearing. I do little touch ups, it covers my uneven skin tone well, I apply over primer with a foundation brush.

November 23, 2014

This foundation works pretty well with my sensitive skin.

July 23, 2014

This has been by far the best and most effective coverage for a foundation that does not clog my pores, that I have found in 40 years. It is incredible smooth, thick with great cover but light feeling all day. I do not like that it smells like house paint so clearly full of chemicals. I am willing to use chemicals for now as nothing compares. the color matches exactly to the skin. Nice.