4.1/5
Lancôme Paris Visionnaire Reviews

Much more than a wrinkle-corrector, our 1st skincare capable of fundamentally re-creating more beautiful skin. The first skincare with LR 2412, a molecule designed to propel through skin layers. On its path, it triggers a cascading series of micro-transformations.

September 23, 2017

Looks like a cream but applies like a serum.

I received a 7 ml sample of this and was excited to try it since it got alot of great reviews. The first thing I noticed about this product was the scent. To me it had an odd unpleasant smell. In my opinion the aroma was like someone took spilled perfume in white glue.The scent does tend to linger for a while after applying. Once applied it does tend to sit on top of my skin and make it feel slightly tacky. I'm unsure if this comes down to skin type. I have normal to combination skin. Perhaps this is better suited for someone with dry skin. The product might absorb better. I also didn't find it made my skin look exceptionally better. I find I have used inexpensive vitamin c serums that gave me a better complexion. Although this skin care product was not exceptional for me alot of people like it so I can only assume it depends on skin type. I cannot vouch for whether or not it helps with wrinkles as I only have very faint crows feet surrounding the eye area and I would not use this near my eyes and my frown lines. It did not minimize or plump up my frown lines which is what I like in a product because at 38 the only tell tale signs of aging are my frown lines.

May 26, 2017

I have used Lancôme for over 20 years. I bought this as soon as it was released it and have bought it ever since. Makes my skin look and feel great.

April 14, 2017

This product is about to become a staple in my skin care routine! I found a sample packet and a mini sample bottle in my box of goodies that i had ordered from Lancome. After daily use for the last two weeks I am hooked! I literally noticed results the very first day, fine lines and uneven tone were vanishing right before my eyes! I even skipped the base makeup one day last week, I felt that confident in my skins appearance. I cant wait for my next order to come in with my full size jar. Its pricey but more than worth it!

June 26, 2016

I absolutely love this cream. It has a beautiful lightweight feeling to it. The scent is very light yet beautiful. I received this product in a LuxeBox and am glad I did. I used it up completely and will definitely repurchase. Not greasy feeling for a change!

November 22, 2015

I really liked this cream a lot. I used it usually in the morning under my makeup, and it worked really well with my foundation. I think the best part about it is that it smells so great! I really didn't need to use very much of it to cover my face, and it didn't make me feel oily after washing my face. I would love another jar of this cream!

September 29, 2015

love this cream hydrates my skin so mch

2.7/5

September 23, 2015

This product is packaged in a nice container and smells great but that's about it.
    Everytime i use it my skin breaks out, which has never happened to me with any other product.
    I now use it as a hand cream..just not to waste it.

September 21, 2015

Lancome Visionnaire LR 2412;

Very expensive but such a worth while serum.

I originally received a sample size of this product with my lancome gift with purchase a while ago and have since went to buy the full size product!

Instantly you do see pores shrink, wrinkles diminish, smoother softer complexion.

Over time with day am and pm use, you notice smoother skin, flawless glowing skin, skin that does not need makeup to be applied on top.

Great scenting (light rose fragrance) lancome is known for.

It works

EXPENSIVE but works

August 27, 2015

A great product. Smells amazing, is smooth on the skin, refines the pores and gives you a very nice glow.

July 22, 2015

I received a sample from my local Shoppers Drugmart. This product did wonders to my skin. My skin was smooth and evened.