Prestige Item
Lancôme Paris Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Makeup Remover Reviews

This award-winning phenomenon gently whisks away all types of eye makeup, even waterproof. Simply shake to activate the bi-phase formula that leaves the eye area perfectly clean. The lipid phase lifts off eye makeup, while the water phase contains special emollients to refresh and condition skin without a greasy residue.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

June 19, 2013

definitely the best eye make up remover i've ever used. kind of pricey though, but quality make it worth it.

June 18, 2013

I swear by Lancome's Bi-Facil Eye Make-up Remover. By using this product as it should be used (with a cotton ball or a pad), it quickly removes eye make-up with ease, and you do not need to rub at your eyes (which are sensitive as is!). The price may be a bit expensive compared to drugstore brands of eye make-up remover, but this splurge is definitely worth it.

May 04, 2013

This eye make-up remover is very effective at taking off make-up. However, I had to pass on it because it irritated my eyes. It's pricy compared to good old olive oil. I take off my make-up at night with the olive oil and any oily residue is gone by morning.

January 31, 2013

Amazing makeup remover. I like that you shake the bottle to mix the two solutions before you apply...it's really gentle, always removes all my makeup, and doesn't strip my skin of natural oil or moisture. Definitely recommend!

November 30, 2012

My favourite make-up remover, by far. Effortlessly removes all my makeup, and is very gentle on my skin. Afterwards my skin always feels so smooth, I love it. Plus, I normally get at least one of these in the 'sample' size included in the Lancome Gift w/ Purchase, and that lasts me until the next one...I've only ever bought a full-size bottle once! Therefore, free makeup remover. Amazing.

October 31, 2012

My daughter introduced Lancome Bi-Facil Eye Make-Up Remover when I was visiting her in Sweden. I instantly fell for the product and haven't used anything else since. It completely removes your make up without irritating your eyes and never feels greasy.

October 29, 2012

I got this Lancome Bi-Facil Eye Make-Up Remover as a sample in a Lancome gift with purchase and I loved it so much that I have bought the full size. It is a dual phase remover but it does not leave an oily residue whatsoever and it's very gentle on my eyes. It is also really effective at taking off all my eye makeup (and I do have a lot of waterproof eye makeup on at most times). Highly recommend. To me, this is just as good as the MAC dual phase gentle eye makeup remover.

August 16, 2012

This is my go to make up remover, I just love it! Sometimes when I buy make up at the Lancome counter at The Bay I usually get one of those special gift bags that contain mascara, eyeshadow and other make up products plus the bi-facial eye make up remover.

It's gentle on the eyes and easily removes waterproof make up. Also it easily takes off caked on mascara which I have a tendency to get sometimes...

It's worth the purchase.

May 30, 2012

I have tried several high-end makeup removers but I have always gone back to the Lancome Bi-facil. It's no surprise that it is an award-winning product. It contains two solutions and you have to shake the bottle to mix the two before using. It is more effective than your average makeup remover. It removes waterproof makeup with ease, quickly and without unnecessary rubbing. Being so effective at removing makeup, a little goes a long way with the product and the whole bottle (125ml) will last you a while.

My eyes are extremely sensitive and this is one of the few makeup removers that is gentle enough to not irritate my eyes or the skin around it. It leaves the skin feeling refreshed and moisturized, without leaving any residue. It is expensive at about $35 a bottle but I don't use this on a daily basis. I would only use it for hard to remove make-up. On most days, I would use a less expensive alternative. It also has light and pleasant scent that's not overly cloying.

If there was any complaint with this product, it would be the packaging. I would have preferred a pump instead of a screw cap but other than that I have been very pleased with this product. I would recommend it and I will continue to repurchase it myself.

May 30, 2012

I love this. I have long since stopped getting any other type. So nice, soothing, and quick to get off my waterproof mascara.