Clinique Take The Day Off Eye Makeup Remover Reviews

Totally tugless, two-way makeup remover speeds the departure of hard-to-remove eye and lip makeups. Dissolves and "lifts away" long-wearing makeup, even waterproof mascara. Non-irritating, non-stinging. Ophthalmologist Tested. Appropriate for contact lens wearers.

August 20, 2017

Great!

This works amazing to get off stubborn eye makeup. It also says you can use it on your lips so I have used it to take off some liquid lipsticks that just wouldn't come off with anything else. Its very quick and easy and gets the job done. I will be repurchasing this.

August 17, 2017

My go to makeup remover

I got a deluxe sample of this with some Clinique purchase . And I have been buying it ever since ! It takes of the makeup quiet nicely . It is quiet oily but my skin feels smooth after using a cleanser !

August 17, 2017

Gone instantly

It works fast and easy. Removes all eye makeup even stubborn masCara. Leaves your eyes feeling soft and subtle. Just a cotton ball and little remover all is good

July 20, 2017

Love It

Perfectly for removing makeup! It easy to use and doesn't sting my eyes at all. I find that it takes away the makeup with one or two swipes and feels great after with a quick rinse of water. No sticky residue at all! Perfect product for daily and periodical makeup use!

July 10, 2017

Not for me

It works good, it takes the makeup off completely, you don't have to use much product, the only problem is that it does irritate my eyes and leaves my face so grease. It is gentle on the skin but not with the eyes.

June 23, 2017

though pricy, lasts long

Don't need a lot of product to remove eye makeup, especially waterproof/smudge-proof eyeliners. I would have a couple of drops in Qtip to easily remove liquid eyeliner.

June 21, 2017

my favorite

my favorite and must have skin care product! the best eye make up remover ever! takes off mascara very quickly and also good for sensitive eyes. recommend

May 26, 2017

I use clinique makeup removal every day and I really like it its a good quality reasonable price and doesn't dry my skin and removes everything /no smudge /

April 07, 2017

My favorite make-up remover! It doesn't leave me feeling oily and doesn't burn your eyes. I have sensitive skin but can still use it as an all over facial make-up remover and my face doesn't break-out.

March 11, 2017

I normally love clinique products but I was disappointed by this product. I got it as a free sample. It leaves an oily residue on my skin which as a person with oily skin already, it not something I want. It did remove my makeup well though. So if you don't mind the residue then this would be a great product.