Prestige Item
Clinique Take The Day Off Eye Makeup Remover Reviews

Totally tugless, two-way makeup remover speeds the departure of hard-to-remove eye and lip makeups. Dissolves and "lifts away" long-wearing makeup, even waterproof mascara. Non-irritating, non-stinging. Ophthalmologist Tested. Appropriate for contact lens wearers.

April 11, 2020

Takes off makeup so easy!

This eye makeup remover from Clinique takes off mascara like a charm! So effortlessly it just takes any eye makeup away without needing much pressure or tugging at all. Very impressed how fast it worked and how very little I used. It is a bi-phase remover so you need to shake the bottle first before using it. It feels like its a mix of oil and water but didn't leave any residue or oily feeling after washing it away. Theres no parabens, phthalates, and no fragrance. Parabens are used to stop the growth of bacteria and stop products from going bad/rancid. They disrupt hormone functions and are linked to breast cancer and reproductive problems so I try to stay away from parabens in all my products. There is no scent or fragrance in it so I have zero issues with irritation. I use this eye makeup remover once or twice a day on waterproof mascara and liner by shaking the bottle, applying a small amount to a cotton pad and then washing my enter face with cleanser. I would certainly purchase this one again!

March 06, 2020

The Best Makeup Remover Out There!

This is the only makeup remover i have tried so far that has not made my face all red and swollen.

Pros: smooth face, removes makeup quickly

Cons: none!!!!

February 09, 2020
    United Kingdom

One of the best

I love this eye make up remover. It's not greasy like some others I have used. It gently removes all eye make up easily. Including waterproof mascara. Fully recommend.

January 07, 2020

Works well with all types of makeup

This product is not your drug store brand makeup remover it costs a little more but a little goes further than drug Store brands. it is gentle on the eyes and removes all makeup I’ve ever tried to remove without any issues.

November 27, 2019
    United Kingdom

Great Eye Makeup Remover

This is another great product from Clinique. I find this eye make up remover very effective and does not leave any residue. Always gets the eye area totally clean and free of make up at the end of the day.

October 10, 2019
    Staffordshire, United Kingdom

AMAZING!

I have very sensitive eyes and have tried so many different eye makeup removers, 99% of them sting my eyes. This lovely eye make up remover from Clinique is like water - it doesn't sting my eyes at all and removes my eye makeup including waterproof mascara so easily. There's not rubbing or scrubbing of the delicate eye area needed. It's expensive, but a little goes a long way. I would never use anything else.

October 04, 2019

My Forever Eye Make-up Remover

I'm not a cleansing balm person. I love this makeup remover. I apply it using a cotton pad, and if I have a heavy eye makeup, then I'll press on the product to my eyelid for a good 5 seconds before wiping the eyeshadow/eyeliner away. Very gentle on the skin, even for my mom whose skin is very sensitive. It lasted me a while, so very good in terms of value.

September 15, 2019

One of the best makeup remover

This is such a fan favourite makeup remover and I am totally a fan of it too! It works well removing makeup, even water proof eye makeup, and it's gentle around the eyes that I never get irritated. And I like that it doesn't have any strong scents too.

September 11, 2019

So easy to use!

Just a little bit will go a long way. The makeup remover is oil-like and it removes all makeup easily without having to scrub at the skin. It was gentle on the skin and my eyes didn't sting or feel irritated when I used it.

I definitely recommend it as the oiliness does not hydrate the skin and removes every last bit of makeup. The only issue would be that it is a bit pricey.
    *I received this for free in exchange for an honest review.

April 04, 2019

En amour

Mon démaquillant du moment. Il démaquille très bien et ne laisse aucun résidus de maquillage. Son coté bi-phasé est très efficace. Après utilisation ma peau n'est pas lourde ni étouffée. Je sent ma peau bien nettoyé. Je recommande et rachète