Lancôme Paris La Vie Est Belle L'Eau de Parfum Reviews
#12 in Perfume

October 24, 2019
    England, United Kingdom

The best perfume of all times

I love this perfume it is my signature scent. This lasts so long , the bottle is so elegant and perfect. I have purchased the perfume 3 times already and will continue buying it for me and as a gift as I think it is a perfume close to perfection

October 08, 2019
    England, United Kingdom

Perfect for day and night

I first discovered this scent in candle wax melts! Its so sweet but sophisticated at the same time. It lasts all day and is perfect for day to night! I think the price is spot on for the size of the bottles too.

October 08, 2019
    Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom

Georgous

This perfume is my life i love it so much the first pergume that my husband gifted me for my birthday.the notes are so sensuel this perfume last ages really one of the best fragrance on the market.

October 07, 2019
    United Kingdom

Love it but doesn’t last

I love this perfume, it’s so sweet and fun and I feel so nice wearing it. However I feel that I had to reapply it throughout the day. I was told this is because it matches my skin so well so I don’t smell it on myself however when asking friends and family they could only faintly smell it 3-4 hours after wearing. In saying that layered ontop of a mousturiser it stayed longer, and regardless I love the smell so much I’ll happily reapply again and again.

October 02, 2019

Lancôme Paris La Vie Est Belle L'eau De Parfum Review

I received a sample of this perfume and I loooove it. It's staying power is fantastic and you don't need a lot of it. It's a really sweet scene with notes of patchouli. One spray and it'll last you all day. Highly recommend if you like nice sweet scents.

September 19, 2019

Used to love it...not so much anymore.

This is one of those scents that you will fall in love with, but quickly tire of. I have had a full wrapped bottle in my cabinet for a year now. I simply grew tired of the scent. It is quite overpowering and it seems that every 40-50 year old is wearing it. I used to love it.....now it's meh.

August 29, 2019

Intoxicating scent

This is the floral for women who don't like florals. The base notes are rich and lasting and the floral notes give this sensual scent a distinct feminine allure. Absolutely one of my favorite spring and summer scents. The staying power of this perfume will take you from day to night without skipping a beat.

August 11, 2019

The very best scent

I love this perfume so much. The scent lasts all day long and it’s not too feminine but definitely smells quite sexy and I get compliments everywhere I go

July 22, 2019

La vita bella .. avec ce parfum , on sent le ciel !! woww

j'adore ce parfum , je l'ai reçu en cadeau de mon mari et je l'ai adoré .. je vais en racheter c'est certain.. je le recommanderais sans hésitation !!

July 16, 2019
    Blackburn with Darwen, United Kingdom

my new fav perfume

my daughter bought me this perfume for my birthday two years ago and ive loved it ever since,i like quite sweet smelling perfumes and this one is perfect,its quite a strong scent that lasts a very long time,i have a jacket in my wardrobe that i can still smell this perfume on after two months,you can really smell the patchouli,jasmine and orange blossom ,this is a beautiful scent that you can wear day or night