Lancôme Paris La Vie Est Belle L'Eau de Parfum Reviews
#12 in Perfume

February 09, 2021
    Cumbria, United Kingdom

Smells divine

This is one of my favourite perfumes. I get comments on it from women and men alike.
    I would wear this in the day and evening. It’s very versatile. I cannot get enough of this range from Lancôme I have tried and loved them all!

November 01, 2020

Love the smell

I got this as a gift. The perfume smells strong and floral.
    It’s really fancy. The package is also stunning. It stays for longer time. But my baby doesn’t take scent really good.

April 01, 2020

ta vie peux être belle

Lancome *la vie est belle* est un arôme très fort pour aller au travail. J'ai besoin juste quelques gouttes! C'est cher.... Je vous recommander ça comme parfum

October 07, 2019
    United Kingdom

Love it but doesn’t last

I love this perfume, it’s so sweet and fun and I feel so nice wearing it. However I feel that I had to reapply it throughout the day. I was told this is because it matches my skin so well so I don’t smell it on myself however when asking friends and family they could only faintly smell it 3-4 hours after wearing. In saying that layered ontop of a mousturiser it stayed longer, and regardless I love the smell so much I’ll happily reapply again and again.

July 22, 2019

La vita bella .. avec ce parfum , on sent le ciel !! woww

j'adore ce parfum , je l'ai reçu en cadeau de mon mari et je l'ai adoré .. je vais en racheter c'est certain.. je le recommanderais sans hésitation !!

July 15, 2019
    Suffolk, United Kingdom

Elegant smell

This perfume smells elegant and it makes me feel like the modern stylish lady . It would be nice to put on for nice dinner or when I go to the theater or concerts .

February 22, 2019
    Texas, United States

very sweet fresh smell

lancone la vie est belle parfum spray with parfum hydratante . would be a great gift. smells very fresh and sweet and lasts all day. I would recommend.

March 16, 2018

Its fine

It's like most perfumes pretty much. A little too much floral maybe idk. Not my most favourote. Makes me feel a little weird. I don't notice it staying much.

February 23, 2018

Love the smell. It has such a beautiful undertones of flowers, that stays with you even after the initial burst of smell is gone. It lasts long, I would say a good 5 hrs and the best thing is not too bold of a smell.

October 27, 2017

Le meilleur parfum

Ce parfum tient longtemps sur la peau ainsi que sur les vetements. Son odeur est plutot douce, mais tellement agréable. Arrivée au bout de mon flaocon, j'envisage d'en racheter