Laneige Water Bank Moisture Cream Reviews

March 28, 2019

LOVE IT

I would buy this product again and again. I am using a retin-a cream at the moment and use this to moisturize after and this one is one of the only ones that is gentle enough not to sting as much on freshly rentin-a skin!!!

January 27, 2019

So moisturizing... so darn expensive

I revieved a sample bottle of this and loved it so much! My face had never felt more moisturized and never felt so soft! I loved the product and headed out to the mall to pick it up.... however I came home empty handed because it was way too expensive for me, a broke college student. Maybe one day when I'm rich LOL a girl can dream

January 22, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Wonderful moisturizer.

I received this in a winter skin set. This is a thick cream, and takes a bit to evenly cover the whole face. It moisturizes well, and soaks into the skin, not sitting on top of it like oil. It does not feel greasy at all to me. The price point is high for this product, so I’d recommend trying a trial size if you can find one. Overall, I would indulge in the full size of this product, but not as a daily moisturizer.

November 10, 2018

Smooth hydration

I love how easily and evenly this cream applies. It applies like a light moisturizer but feels like a heavier cream without leaving a greasy feel.

It has a pleasant scent that doesn’t linger for too long after application.

August 07, 2018

Amazing Product!

Oh wow! This face cream is amazing! I received a sample at the Lole yoga show and it’s fantastic. I break out from face creams and I did not break out from this cream. It left my skin feeling super moistured and the price is great! A little really does go a long way and I’m going to visit Sephora to pick up a full tub. My skin feels the softest it has ever felt and it’s becuse of this cream.

May 23, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

Light, heavenly scent with lots of moisture!

I struggle with combination skin, grease being my biggest concern. Finding a moisturizer has been a struggle but this product was life changing! The scent is very light, reminds me of a lily. A little goes a long way. My face feels moisturized all day, no need to reapply.

March 22, 2018

Awesome Winter Moisturizer

I️ love this moisturizer so much, I️ use it in the winter as that’s when my skin needs moisture the most and it is a little heavy. But it protects skin against all elements including wind burn and other harsher elements. Would definitely recommend.

March 19, 2018

Amazing product

Most moisturizers that I've used, only keep my skin hydrated as long as the product is on it. This cream keeps my skin hydrated even long after the product is gone. I will definitely keep purchasing this, despite the higher price tag.

March 15, 2018

Left my skin soft and supple.

My skin seems to love the Laneige Water Bank series. It literally drinks it up. My skin is left feeling softer, smoother and more plump. I prefer the Laneige Water Bank Gel Cream more just because it absorbs almost immediately where this one takes awhile to sink in. It does have a light, clean floral scent but it disappears soon after applying. I prefer unscented face products but thankfully this one did not irritate my skin.

December 19, 2017

Hydrating at its best

This is a great cream!! Great for dry skin, it smells amazing, is light, and doesn't feel like you're wearing too much cream. It dries fast, so you can put makeup on right after, or wear it to bed. This is my favorite product from sephora.