Prestige Item
LANEIGE Water Sleeping Mask Reviews

Recharge your dehydrated skin while you sleep with this innovative mask. Formulated with highly concentrated Hydro Ionized Mineral Water to deliver high doses of moisture to stressed, parched skin. Calming Sleepscent™, infused with orange flower, rose, and sandalwood provides a relaxing and comforting scent while apricot and evening primrose extracts helps visibly brighten and purify fatigued skin.

The result: skin looks and feels radiant, refreshed, and soft so you wake up with soft, glowing skin.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

March 07, 2018

Smells good, works good and value worth!

I been using this product for sometime now. Where I live is very dry weather especially around fall and winter. I have dry skin type, so for me, fall and winter is so deadly. Only 2-3 a week, this product helps me keep my skin moisture and soft. Just put on your face after 30 mins, you can feel the skin being hydrated already! It works like magic!!!

One bad thing, no many store carry this product. Even I find one, it cost more than usual. So I either order it online or ask my friends to bring it over when they come back from over sea.

Good sleeping mask.

I got this because it was packaged with the Laneige lip sleeping mask, which is the product that I really wanted. I was pleasantly surprised that this sleeping mask is something that I enjoy using. Through using it over several weeks, my dry winter skin has been much less dry and flaky and even has some radiance. I find that you don't need to use that much product every time, so it'll last you, but I still don't think the sleeping mask is that much of an essential that I'd want to repurchase. I think that if there were more nourishing ingredients, then it would justify the price.

United States

Love!

I have been using this product for 8 years now, and it has never disappointed. The sleep mask has a nice, light lavender scent and does not irritate at all. The mask gives your skin a surge of moisture overnight leaving it feeling soft and hydrated in the morning.

March 06, 2018

Overnight magic for skin!

This is one of the best products I've tried for those times your skin needs an instant hydration boost. It goes on smooth and easy and you sleep with it on (don't worry, it doesn't smudge off) .. and in the morning you'll notice your skin is noticeably more plump and hydrated after you wash it off. A little of it goes a long way too so you'll be surprised how long it lasts.

March 05, 2018

Keeps my skin dewy and soft all year round

Whenever I feel my skin is getting dry and rough I add the Laneige Water Sleeping Mask to my nightime skin care routine. It is gel like, very light and easily absorbed into my skin. After a good nights sleep I wash it off and my skin is soft and "plump" (LOL). Easy to use and works for my aging skin.

March 05, 2018

Love this sleep mask!

If there’s one thing my oily skin loves, it’s hydration. I love this mask. The scent is super fresh. The formula is like a gel so it soaks into your skin super easily. It’s mild enough for my also super sensitive skin. I would definitely repurchase this over and over.

February 27, 2018

Winter saviour!

I got the mask as a sample and instantly fell for it. My skin is EXTREMELY dry, it flakes easily and this winter (Canada) has been especially brutal for me. I've started using it every night but then realized that I only need to use it once every 3-4 days to prevent my super needy skin from breaking apart. This mask is my number one saviour during cold times. If you have very dry skin and got sick of washing oil stains from coconut oil on your pillowcase - this water mask is for you!

3 stars for value because I find the mask a bit pricey

February 21, 2018

Holy Grail!

I've been following k-beauty/skincare for so long so I am glad that Laneige is finally getting some attention. I've repurchased this produced 3x because it's just THAT good. It always leaves my skin feeling super hydrated in the morning and it works especially for someone who has dry skin. I will say that the intial feeling of sleeping with this product on is a bit weird, but honestly you don't even notice it after. I think it's definitely worth it's price!

February 12, 2018

Saves my dehydrated skin in the winter!

I am on my second jar of this sleeping mask. During winter I try to use this twice a week to keep my parched skin soft and smooth. It comes with a little spatula for hygienic purposes and also makes it easy to measure the right amount to use. You just need to apply a thin layer of this lightweight gel and leave it on your face overnight. My skin absorbs it quickly so it doesn't get all over my pillow or anything while I sleep. It leaves my face highly moisturized and glowing the next morning!

The only minor thing I'm not a fan of is the heavy floral fragrance of the sleeping mask. But I'm willing to overlook it because of the amazing results...

February 12, 2018
    California, United States

Helps my skin stay soft

I love using the Laneige water sleeping mask. Its gel based which I totally amazing.I have dry skin in the winter time So this water gel based mask is perfect for my skin. Keeps the skin soft an hydrated.