Prestige Item
LANEIGE Water Sleeping Mask Reviews

Recharge your dehydrated skin while you sleep with this innovative mask. Formulated with highly concentrated Hydro Ionized Mineral Water to deliver high doses of moisture to stressed, parched skin. Calming Sleepscent™, infused with orange flower, rose, and sandalwood provides a relaxing and comforting scent while apricot and evening primrose extracts helps visibly brighten and purify fatigued skin.

The result: skin looks and feels radiant, refreshed, and soft so you wake up with soft, glowing skin.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

July 15, 2018
    Illinois, United States

Hydrating

I love using this product once a week as a boost of hydration. Its even great after a sunburn to help heal my skin quicker. It is light and has a gentle clean scent. The jar is huge and it will last for a while since you need to use so little. I recomend it to all my friends that need a hydrating product with an extra boost.

June 26, 2018

Best Overnight Mask!

I was so impressed by this mask! I’ll start by saying i have pretty sensitive skin, and so it’s rare that i ever venture from my established skin care routine, however i decided to give this a try! Not only did it not irritate my skin or break me out, but it seriously does what it claims! When i woke up the next morning i was wondering why my skin looked and felt so good and soft and then remembered it was because of this mask! I highly recommend this mask. If you can try out a sample first - trust me, you will not be disappointed.

June 26, 2018

It’s so hydrating!

I was really struggling with dry skin this winter. My skin was peeling and no matter how much I exfoliated, it wouldn’t go away. My sister let me use some of her water sleeping mask. It helped so much, I went out and bought my own. It’s a little pricey, but it really moisturizes and brings a great texture to the face. I really recommend it!

June 21, 2018

Water beauty

This product is great for creating moisture in your pores if you have the tendency of having dry skin. It is really great to use after a full day in the sun. I apply this at night after being in the sun all day!

April 26, 2018

One jar lasts forever

A little goes a long way with this stuff, and I feel like this jar will last forever which makes the price tag worth it. This mask glides over the skin smoothly, offering a cooling feeling and leaving skin feeling soft and supple.

March 24, 2018

Love it

I am so in love with the Laneige Water Sleeping Mask. I love the gel texture of the product. It’s very gentle and soothing when applied on freshly cleansed and toned skin. It’s quite therapeutic. The light weight texture makes it even suitable for mornings when my skin is extra dry so it even doubles as a gel moisturizer. Love it.

March 23, 2018

Obsessed

OMG I love my skin after I use this product. I would bathe in this cream if I could afford it. My skin feels like butter the next morning when I leave it on overnight. You are supposed to use it a few times a week, I use it almost every night. Its definitely on the pricey side, but it's worth every penny. I also love their overnight lip therapy balm. Love Laneige!!!

March 23, 2018

Meh

Dry/dehydrated skin, sensitive and eczema prone. I, oh so badly, wanted this to save my skin from Canadian weather but it made me itchy. This product has fragrance in it unfortunately, and my skin does not like that. A shame though, because a lot of people do like this product.

March 15, 2018

Not Bad

Overall I thought this was a good product for my skin. It didn’t irritate it or cause anymore sensitivities than I already have. I like the consistency of the product, it’s more of a gel-cream type base. It goes on cool and smooth. I like the Laneige products as they don’t irritate my already sensitive skin. I first got this as a sample then purchased the full size along with the serum and cream. My skin is extremely dry so it does help in that sense but only if your skin is exfoliated. I get a lot of dry patches, unless I exfoliate those off in the shower this water sleep mask will not make them go away. Feels great on my skin overall, and not too high priced.

March 13, 2018

Shayanna Raeburn

I was obsessed the first time this product touched my face. It feels soft and luxurious on the skin. Don’t worry about sleeping uncomfortably with this on because it seeps into your skin. You wake up feeling refreshed and with a brand new face. I did not need moisturizer after using this. I wish there was more product for the price paid, but great nonetheless.