Prestige Item
LANEIGE Water Sleeping Mask Reviews

Recharge your dehydrated skin while you sleep with this innovative mask. Formulated with highly concentrated Hydro Ionized Mineral Water to deliver high doses of moisture to stressed, parched skin. Calming Sleepscent™, infused with orange flower, rose, and sandalwood provides a relaxing and comforting scent while apricot and evening primrose extracts helps visibly brighten and purify fatigued skin.

The result: skin looks and feels radiant, refreshed, and soft so you wake up with soft, glowing skin.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

March 23, 2019

you'l forget you even had a mask on

Best sleeping mask I’ve ever used! It’s so lightweight that after a few minutes of applying it on your face it doesn’t feel like it’s on. The first time I used it I completely forgot I had it on and when I washed my face the next morning I was shocked and confused as to why/how my face was extremely soft and brighter than usual. Then I remembered that I had wore this gem the night before and instantly fell in love. A little goes such a long way it’s crazy. Recommend this for sure!

March 14, 2019

Works while I'm sleeping? Sold!!

Laneige Water Sleeping Mask is a product I had heard about but for some reason I am just trying it now. 🤔I'm sorry I waited. Because our bodies do most of our replenishing while we sleep, this is sold as a night time rescue product. It has a light floral fragrance (It's also available in lavender scent) and a cool, light texture.
    The word "mask" is a little deceiving because it absorbs quickly every time, like a moisturizer. It's nice because there's no sticky mess left on your pillow.
    I knew it worked by the second time I used it. When I wake up, my skin is hydrated and ready for my morning routine. 🌞 It's recommended twice a week and that works great for me. At $33, it's a steal as far as I'm concerned. Also, it comes from Korea and Chicks, they know their skincare. K Beauty doesn't disappoint. Again. 😍

March 08, 2019

Holy Grail Hydration!

I just got this for my Birthday to add to my Laneige collection! The skin care products work so well together and provide truely amazing results! The Water Sleeping Mask has been a staple in my skin care for a while. It is so hydrating and makes my skin feel & look so moisturized. Now adding the Essence and Moisturizer to my daily skin care routine ... my skin is amazing!

March 05, 2019

Lovely mask

I was lucky enough to win a Laneige Prize Pack over Christmas and got the chance to test this awesome mask for myself. It's unlike any sheet mask I've ever used before. It feels like a thick gel mask, that comes in two halves. Basically, you take it out of the packet and right away the 'cover' falls off and then you can apply it to your face. Because it's a thick gel covered with fluid, it sticks to your face so well and comfortably, compared to other sheet masks. Having the mask be in halves makes it much easier to position as well. Unlike many of the other masks I have used, there's ample room for your eyes, nose and mouth and it's so comfortable because of that.

The whole time you're wearing it, it feels like a cooling gel facial treatment and when it comes off there's very little residue leftover, it's the perfect amount for your face. This was my first experience with Laneige and not only did this mask leave my skin absolutely glowing, the whole thing felt like a really luxurious experience. Will definitely buy in the future!

February 25, 2019

Skin feels so soft

Moisturizers is a miracle worker. I have very dry skin and this always helps it bounce back. Skin feels firm and soft with no tacky residue left behind.

2.2/5

February 08, 2019

Meh .. Just Ok!

Another of Laneige's products that doesn't really work for me as well as it works for a lot of other people, however this one works better than the lip sleeping mask I have tired. I got the trial size of this from Sephora to see if it was good, you get a good amount in the trial size to figure out if you like it or not. The texture of the mask isn't overly thick, it does have a bit of a scent but it isn't over powering or anything. It spreads well and does provide moisture to your face. I just don't see a difference when using this, I don't find that my face is any more moisturized than before but I will continue using the trial size until it's finished.

February 06, 2019

Good gel/ light mask

This has the consistency of a regular gel cream, so if you are into those (vs. heavier "white" creams) you will like this. It acts more as a mask so it goes after your regular cream, and you wash it off in the morning to prevent the slightly sticky feeling on your face. I like that I don't really need to let this cream dry before sleeping, and because it is light i am not worried about the cream getting all over my pillow during sleep.

January 26, 2019

If you feel like treating yourself this is the product

Love the colourful product line of this brand.

I do love the feeling of when I put on the sleeping mask. It does have a thick texture to it. However, when reading about the product I though I would wake up with the feeling of the product on my face still as it says you can wash it off in the morning and it all was absorbed. So I do not see what the difference is between this and a normal gel cream, which you could probably purchase at a lower price.

Perhaps, I need to put a lot more of this product on my face but then I feel it will not last long and it is about $33 CAD a jar so it gets expensive.

In comparison to their lip sleep mask I find that works more like a mask and I always feel it still when I wake up in the morning.

January 22, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Talk about sleeping beauty!

I'm relatively new to sleeping masks, but this one in particular has me hooked. Lots of sleeping masks make it uncomfortable to go to bed because I feel like it's clogging my pores and gives me dry and itchy patches, but this is the complete opposite. All you need is a thin layer and it feels like a very smooth, water based moisturizer. It dries down a considerable about but never feels like it's clogging pores and doesn't make your skin feel tight. It leaves no residue on your pillow at night, and you make up to smooth, hydrated skin. It's the easiest thing to put on your face and especially helpful if you find it difficult to have a good skin care routine!

January 01, 2019

I highly recommend is the Laneige Sleeping Mask. It's a gel like consistency, so you won't have that sticky feeling. Not too thick but not too watery. It has a refreshing soothing scent that's not too strong to overwhelm you. It goes with a small spoon/spatula that in a way will get an adequate amount you should use in every application, as well as, it serves to prevent you from contamination from any dirt. Price is a little bit expensive compared to your average sleeping masks. But if it works twice or thrice than the regular ones, then it's worth it! This is perfect for all skin types and not for dry skin only.