Prestige Item
LANEIGE Water Sleeping Mask Reviews

Recharge your dehydrated skin while you sleep with this innovative mask. Formulated with highly concentrated Hydro Ionized Mineral Water to deliver high doses of moisture to stressed, parched skin. Calming Sleepscent™, infused with orange flower, rose, and sandalwood provides a relaxing and comforting scent while apricot and evening primrose extracts helps visibly brighten and purify fatigued skin.

The result: skin looks and feels radiant, refreshed, and soft so you wake up with soft, glowing skin.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

October 16, 2018

Must Have Beauty Staple

This mask is amazing!! Best part is it works while you are sleeping. It makes me look so refreshed in the morning. It is now a staple in my beauty routine.

September 30, 2018

Great sleeping mask that super hydrates overnight.

The best moisturizing sleeping mask I've come across -- works like magic. Skin feels quenched and fully hydrated. Works well as part of my daily routine. Also works great on oily skin.

September 27, 2018
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Love it!

First time trying Laneige after reading so many good reviews. And for me, it lived up to the hype. Upon application, you can feel a cool, soothing sensation. Absorbs really well into the skin and it just wraps up my whole night time skin care routine. The next morning, you can really tell the difference! Amazing!

September 07, 2018

Love it!

I would say I have dry skin, and over the years my skin has become more dull, and less smooth. i'm always looking for a skin cream to make it smoother and more even looking. I put this on overnight and the next morning my skin feels really smooth. They say to tissue-off in the morning - but i really treat it like a moisturizer (maybe because i have dry skin). I find it absorbs nicely. It's light, and gel-like which i love more than oily lotions. It has a pleasant and subtle smell - so i never have to worry about my husband comment about fragrances. It lasts a long time too, because i probably only use it every other night, and only need a couple dabs each time. Love it!

September 07, 2018

Overnight Magic!

This has to be the best product I put on my face. This mask is very lightweight and dries within minutes. I usually put a thin layer at night before going to bed on top of my serum and wake up with a glowing and soft complexion the next day. It's hard to keep up with dryness during the harsh Canadian winters, but this mask leaves my skin plump looking and hydrated. Definitely recommend!

August 26, 2018

The two of us will never part

I will not go to sleep with out this on my face. This product is hydrating without being oily or greasy. It has a night light feel on the skin and literally makes my skin feel like it's taken it's first deep breath of the day.

I purchased a 15ml/0.5oz trial size from Sephora for $13CAD (in a set with the lip sleeping mask) and I have been using it for over a month and there is at least another month left in the jar. A little goes a very long way.

August 20, 2018

The only way to hydrate my skin

I don’t understand why my skin is SO dry when I take great care of it and always moisturize. I’ve spent so much money testing out multiple high end products and nothing worked great.. until I tried Laneige! This was my first laneige product and I wish i found it sooner! I was a bit nervous when i read that it’s an over night mask, but it dried & absorbed so quickly meaning no mess on my pillow! When I woke up my skin was glowing and radiant. 10/10 the best moisturizer I’ve EVER tried. Honestly!

August 07, 2018

Wake up refreshed!

I love this light weight sleeping mask for all year round! I usually buy the mini versions in Sephora sets but they last me a while. The texture is like gel to liquid and the scent is light and non-irritating. I would especially recommend it to people to sleep with who have oily skin in place of a night cream, or any skintype for use during gym workouts since it's clear

August 03, 2018

Skin feels hydrated

I have very dry, flaky skin so this mask worked really well for my skin type. I use it twice a week at night after cleansing. The mask is fragranced but I don’t mind the scent. It absorbs fairly quickly so I don’t have to worry about it making a mess on my pillow. I wake up with hydrated skin that feels soft. I think this mask will be great for the winter months.

July 15, 2018
    Illinois, United States

Hydrating

I love using this product once a week as a boost of hydration. Its even great after a sunburn to help heal my skin quicker. It is light and has a gentle clean scent. The jar is huge and it will last for a while since you need to use so little. I recomend it to all my friends that need a hydrating product with an extra boost.