Prestige Item
LANEIGE Water Sleeping Mask Reviews

Recharge your dehydrated skin while you sleep with this innovative mask. Formulated with highly concentrated Hydro Ionized Mineral Water to deliver high doses of moisture to stressed, parched skin. Calming Sleepscent™, infused with orange flower, rose, and sandalwood provides a relaxing and comforting scent while apricot and evening primrose extracts helps visibly brighten and purify fatigued skin.

The result: skin looks and feels radiant, refreshed, and soft so you wake up with soft, glowing skin.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

September 06, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

I need more now!

I bought this in a trial kit from Sephora. Laneige has a hydration kit. I bought this kit so I didn't have to commit to a full size item where I was unsure if I'd like it, Well. I should have know that I would fall in love with the contents of that bag because I haven't met a Laneige product I haven't fallen in love with.
    I know, I know, just get on with the mask you're saying.
    I really enjoyed this face mask. It's in the middle with consistency (I normally like thin moisturizers). Within minutes of applying it you can tell it is doing its job. My face felt so hydrated, refreshed, and looks great in the morning! Laneige products are a bit on the pricey side, in my opinion, BUT, so worth the splurge. I found some ranging from $38 and up.
    If you don't want to commit to one product just yet either ask a Sephora employee for a sample and buy the hydration kit which has this in it!
    I've noticed a huge different in texture, dryness, and even uneven skin tones since I started using this product!

August 28, 2019

A great sleeping mask

I love using this product when I feel like my skin is looking dull and needs a punch of hydration. I put it on as the last step of my night time skin care regime about once a week. When I wake up my skin is plump, dewy, and hydrated.

July 27, 2019

Really leaves your skin glowy and soft!

I really like this sleeping mask becuase the scent isn’t very strong and it just feels so smooth and soothing when applied to face! I really really love this water sleeping mask! Would totally purchase again!

June 25, 2019

An amazing water mask

I started using this product in May and I bought the travel kit. I used this product for a month straight only at night time. I love the mask. I use it twice a week and once on the weekend. I wake up and wash the mask off and my face looks amazing. Hydration is beautiful and it’s so easy to apply.

June 18, 2019

Definitely recommended! Best sleeping mask!

This is my favorite sleeping mask by far, leaves the skin so plump and hydrated the next morning, and it smells quite nice too. The texture is quite light so you don't feel like the mask is too greasy or heavy, great for all seasons.

May 31, 2019

Wake up with super soft and hydrated skin

The K-Beauty overnight gel-based mask locks moisture, resulting in plump and hydrated skin. It is ideal for all skin types and with continuous use, it will definitely improves the skin texture and tone. It is free from parabens and phthalates.

2.7/5

May 17, 2019

Skin hated it

I was excited to try this product and it was recommended by staff at Sephora. It did not work for me. Like all other Laneige products I have tried this burned when applied to my face and has a strong “fragrance” smell. The scent did not fade after application and gave me a headache and I suspect it was the cause of the burning sensation. I did not finish the jar I had and would not recommend it. There are other hydrating overnight masks that work better with no irritation or aggravating smell.

March 26, 2019

Very nice cream

i love this mask! but it really just feel like a moisturizer once its on the skin, it really hydrates, after just one use i noticed my skin was less dry and dull from the winter weather! i would recommend to everyone

March 23, 2019

you'l forget you even had a mask on

Best sleeping mask I’ve ever used! It’s so lightweight that after a few minutes of applying it on your face it doesn’t feel like it’s on. The first time I used it I completely forgot I had it on and when I washed my face the next morning I was shocked and confused as to why/how my face was extremely soft and brighter than usual. Then I remembered that I had wore this gem the night before and instantly fell in love. A little goes such a long way it’s crazy. Recommend this for sure!

March 14, 2019

Works while I'm sleeping? Sold!!

Laneige Water Sleeping Mask is a product I had heard about but for some reason I am just trying it now. 🤔I'm sorry I waited. Because our bodies do most of our replenishing while we sleep, this is sold as a night time rescue product. It has a light floral fragrance (It's also available in lavender scent) and a cool, light texture.
    The word "mask" is a little deceiving because it absorbs quickly every time, like a moisturizer. It's nice because there's no sticky mess left on your pillow.
    I knew it worked by the second time I used it. When I wake up, my skin is hydrated and ready for my morning routine. 🌞 It's recommended twice a week and that works great for me. At $33, it's a steal as far as I'm concerned. Also, it comes from Korea and Chicks, they know their skincare. K Beauty doesn't disappoint. Again. 😍