Lansinoh 20265 Disposable Nursing Pads, 60-pack Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 209 in Nursing Pads

Disposable Nursing Pads

April 20, 2017

Best nursing pads on the market in my honest opinion. I used these for both of my children (many moons ago) and have now recommended them to friends and family. They are comfortable, the perfect coverage and thickness and stay in place.

March 26, 2017

J'adore!!!!! Jen est essayer beaucoup (avoir allaiter 3 enfants) et wow! Si vous avez quand meme la camisole mouiller ce que vous avez negliger votre changement de pads parce que il sont vraiment bon! Je recommande vraiment bcette marque,! Je lest utilise encore ;) il y a meme des collants pour ne pas quils se deplace dans votre soutiens gorge ou camisole!

February 24, 2017

I use these daily. They stay put with 2 adhesive areas on each pad. They don't show through my shirt with bumps and lumps. They are quite discreet/thin. The absorption is awesome. I produced quite alot of milk and when let down happened, it would be on both sides. These pads keep me dry all day and night. I would recommend them for any nursing mom.

February 03, 2017

I've used this product for all four of my children 25 years ago. I'm so happy to see my daughter using these. They are not think and bulky which is what I like. it doesn't feel like you are using anything.

January 17, 2017

Lansinoh breast pads work great love how they stay in place and soak up a lot so my bras don't get wet over night I get let downs with out notice great product

March 19, 2016

These nursing pads was great! Wasn't noticeable when I wore them. Fitted perfectly. Will be using these for my next baby. Great price for 60 pack.....

December 21, 2015

I love these pads. They are thin enough that they don't make your breasts look lumpy and weird in a shirt and they absorb well. I only use this kind.

October 31, 2015

Super absorbent, comfortable, stay in place.

September 24, 2015

These nursing pads were great when I had both my girls.. They had the perfect coverage, very comfortable & no leaks!

September 24, 2015

I first tried these as a sample from my midwives and I loved them. They were thin and covered my nipples completely. They were great for day and night time and very comfy.
    I found the stuck the best to my bras no matter what material they were.