LaRoche Posay Lipikar Reviews

June 15, 2017

Love it!

I received this as a trial from my local shoppers and was a little skeptical. I will 100% buy the full size as it has cleared up my face and restored moisture.

June 14, 2017

très bon hydratant, point négatif pour l'odeur

Je le recommande pour l'hiver mais pas pendant l'été. Il est très hydratant, et colle énormément d'où l'effet indésirable en été... En ce qui concerne l'odeur, elle est très...particulière. Moi je n'ai pas aimé..

May 10, 2017

Love this product. It's thick and non greasy with little to no scent. It works well for my dry skin and keeps it moist throughout the day. The price is reasonable for the quality of product you are getting.

May 04, 2017

I highly recommend this cream for those who have severe dry skin. It's also good for those who have eczema. After giving birth with my first child I neglected to take care of my skin and it ended up so dry then I began using this cream and within days of using it my skill was back to normal.