3.1/5

Amazing - 0
    2.8/5

February 07, 2019

Not for the dry skin

I had really high hopes for this foundation but it disappointed me. My skin is super dry with many dry patches all over my face. And when I saw the word ‘radiance’ in its name I thought it was right up my alley. And I must it looks really nice just after the application, but as the day goes it gets very drying. In addition to that, it exaggerates every dry patch and makes it look worse. It might look amazing on other skin types, but if your skin is dry or very dry I’d recommend to avoid this foundation.

January 27, 2019

expensive but not for dry skin

This foundation was really nice and smooth when I first applied it but when I came back from work my skin is dry and patchy in some areas. The next day when I woke up and looked at my face I started getting tiny pimples. I got a sample of this foundation to see how it is and I recommend getting a sample first before purchasing.