Laura Mercier Foundation Primer - Radiance Reviews
#206 in Primer

October 10, 2017

Beautiful radiant looking skin.

After applying this foundation primer my skin looked positively radiant. I had a healthy looking youthful glow. I noticed it had a strange scent but it disappeared soon after applying. I used a moisturizer underneath the primer and a tinted moisturizer over top. At the end of the day my makeup was still n fact and looking great. The only thing I didn't like is it wasn't as moisturizing as I thought. I had a dry spot on my forehead and this primer didn't smooth it out and make my skin look as flawless or as smooth as my usual smashbox primer. I'm assuming that is because this primer is not a silicone primer but a water based primer. As far as primers go this one was not the best but still pretty good. If it wasn't for the change of skin and my combination skin it would have made my skin look beautiful. I also really like how natural it looks and feels on your skin. Noone would know you were wearing makeup which is something I like.

June 21, 2017

glowy base

The finish is BEAUTIFUL: it literally glows. It’s not overly shiny and won’t make you look like a grease ball, but it does give a beautiful luminosity to the skin. And it does help with the applying of the makeup: everything really glides on easily on top.

May 11, 2017

As a makeup artist, I only use this primer on clients with drier skin. It can get a tad oily if used on oily skin. The primer gives you a dewy glow. It works well when mixed in with foundation, It's the perfect primer for brides!

December 19, 2016

The value of this primer is amazing compared to other high end primers. It lasts forever because you really only need a super small amount to do your whole face. I love how it adds "radiance" to your skin, making it look more glowing. I find though that as a primer, it doesn't particularly stand out. I have tried other primers that hold up just as well for the same price or less. I'm also not crazy about the texture. .it feels a little heavy. It definitely is not a bad product but unsure if I would continue to use it indefinitely.

June 17, 2016

I never use a primer before and this one is amazing. My skin is glowing i got so many compliments. Its so soft and blends well covering all imperfections. I would buy it again

May 15, 2015

Hallelujah a primer that doesn't cause me to break out! It's nice and light, and makes so much difference to your make up looking flawless. Love Laura mercier products. As a 35 year old woman who's spent most of my adult life searching for the right products, I have finally found my make up line and will probably stick with it forever.

April 01, 2015

Perhaps I love this primer, I have to admit that I'm always in the search for the perfect skin base.

October 29, 2014

Very good primer. It goes on smoothly and doesn't have a heavy feel on your face

September 10, 2014

This primer is a lightweight, creamy gel creates a smooth, flawless canvas for application, allowing foundation to glide on easily and stay fresh and color-true for hours. love it!