Laura Mercier Foundation Primer - Radiance

Laura Mercier Foundation Primer - Radiance Reviews

Ranked #212 out of 365 in Primer

December 19, 2016

The value of this primer is amazing compared to other high end primers. It lasts forever because you really only need a super small amount to do your whole face. I love how it adds "radiance" to your skin, making it look more glowing. I find though that as a primer, it doesn't particularly stand out. I have tried other primers that hold up just as well for the same price or less. I'm also not crazy about the texture. .it feels a little heavy. It definitely is not a bad product but unsure if I would continue to use it indefinitely.

June 17, 2016

I never use a primer before and this one is amazing. My skin is glowing i got so many compliments. Its so soft and blends well covering all imperfections. I would buy it again

May 15, 2015

Hallelujah a primer that doesn't cause me to break out! It's nice and light, and makes so much difference to your make up looking flawless. Love Laura mercier products. As a 35 year old woman who's spent most of my adult life searching for the right products, I have finally found my make up line and will probably stick with it forever.

April 01, 2015

Perhaps I love this primer, I have to admit that I'm always in the search for the perfect skin base.

October 29, 2014

Very good primer. It goes on smoothly and doesn't have a heavy feel on your face

September 10, 2014

This primer is a lightweight, creamy gel creates a smooth, flawless canvas for application, allowing foundation to glide on easily and stay fresh and color-true for hours. love it!

Mfornalik has posted in the forum topic
    Vim Email!

Mackintosh's Toffee

Snickers Chocolate Bar

cloverrx added a new review for
    Dove Anti-Perspirant Melon

jennmarieh added a new review for
    Thermos hydration bottle