Laura Mercier Full Blown Volume Lash Building Mascara Reviews

Ranked #813 out of 913 in Mascara

August 01, 2015

Great mascara! I get a lot of volume using this, and the brush fans out my lashes perfectly. It's lightweight so it keeps my lashes curled. One big downside is the price ... Also, it has a weird smell

1.5/5

June 09, 2015

I used to love this mascara, it gave me volume, length and curl without even trying. I bought a tube recently and it seems the formula may have changed. It's clumpy, goopy, goes on too thick and is difficult to work with. Really disappointed because this was a splurge for me, I don't like to spend that much on mascara but always justified it because it was a great product, not anymore unfortunately.

November 23, 2011

full blown

Just because I found the perfect mascara (twice, here and here), doesn't mean I stop looking...looking is half the fun.

Not to mention, that fails just reinforce success. Evidently, this is not just mascara, it's a nutriet infused formula to keep your lashes healthy and shiny. It's also buildable so you can re-apply coats without clumping.

After two coats it got a bit clumpy and was a bit too "wet" for me. I don't think it's really a buildable formula. It does something, but compared to my favourites, it falls short.

Dislike it.

ainsleygoheen added a new review for
    Triscuit Crackers

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    Trump

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
    Baywatch the Movie!

TwinB has posted in the forum topic
    Cabarete, Dominican Republic