Laura Mercier Silk Creme Oil-Free Photo Foundation

Laura Mercier Silk Creme Oil-Free Photo Foundation Reviews

Ranked #252 out of 675 in Foundation

September 19, 2016

I love this product! It is a really buildable foundation, it can be very light or built up for higher coverage. I tend to only use this foundation for special events or nights out. This foundation last a really long time without caking or moving around on your face. It is one of my favourite foundations.

July 29, 2016

I have combination and acne prone skin and I really enjoyed using this product. It's a medium to full foundation but you could build it up. It does not look cakey and wears well when primed and set. I wore it for eight hours and I only had to blot once. The consistency is not too thick. The colour selection could be better however, I really like this foundation and will be repurchasing.

April 20, 2016

Unfortunately this product is just no good for my dry(ish) skin.
    It clung to all my dry patches and I looked flakey half way through the day.
    This would probably work great with oily skin! The range of colours is also great!

December 18, 2015

I love this foundation. Its light and does not feel caked on. It provided me with the exact amount of coverage I needed and no skin reaction. Exact shade and blend to skin tone. I would recommend it if you require light to medium foundation coverage.

Hunty has started a new forum topic
    Pets last Day

poisson.amanda added a new review for
    Kinder Surprise

krysten26 added a new review for
    Scentsy Ornament

BJAdams added a new review for
    Ivory Dish Soap

kathryn.kef added a new review for
    Bio-Oil

crazynathou added a new review for
    GUM Eez-Thru Flossers